B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well gents it's time for me to take my sarcasm and my bullshit and steer them toward Netflix.  It's all done here for tonight.

It's been fun--we should do this again sometime--maybe next time Naga might have something to say also 😉

I see CLICKBAIT has now evolved into FAKEBAIT.

I had a laugh when I saw the thumbnail, knew that I would not see anything other than fake kisses & nose poking cheeks but in truth I could see nothing LOL.

It was like her FAKEBATE in the tub a few days ago.

Il y a 6 heures, ze81 a dit :

They all should leave,the twins are just repeating the same "rituals" they did all the other times they were in Barca,Gina the exactly same thing,the rest full agree with you.Long time ago Barca houses seemed to becoming Better with less shows etc,but after b2 closed and reopen..it's the same Barca routines from the old days.Knowing how rlc works..twins will stay minimal full three months,and were in b1 Probrably the same thing.

I agree with you the Twins should leave because they are boring & lack any sexual activity.

But for Gina, honestly I have a soft spot for her so I tend to be more lenient with my words for her. You can see she puts in effort and always try to organise activities be it we like them or not.

B1 and Mila from B4 are RLC's moneymaking machine. Especially the prude from B1, she does the real things off-cam and all the fake things on-cam.

But she is RLC's darling so us subscribers' satisfaction is less important than keeping her.

• Like 1

Angel   I have said this before.. but you may be out a lot. but you make sure you give your all. when you are in . and it does not matter awake or asleep .you still are the number one in the apartment. hands down to the other two in the apartment . and I do like ginger when she isn't with the worthless one SERAFIMA...   so I        thank you gif GIF by Kaylee Pinecone for being here.

il y a 7 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Just watched the replay... I'm sure Sera reads the posts... Next time, attach your hair, we'll be able to see what you are doing. Just to make sure it is REAL ... 

Nothing is real about her on-cam. As far as I can see, she does nothing real on-cam.

I am sure some of us should be convinced by now but sadly there are alot of idiots out there who still watch her on top row cams.

• Like 1