B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Lool no it wasn't....She used the belt from her robe to cover it....She does this some times...

She was naked in the shower and her pussy was very visible--but just the outer part, :biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

We might be describing degrees---pussy vs vagina (inside the vulva or pussy lips).

Can that be the difference you guys are talking about???

I have seen her pussy, but not her vagina (inside) 

Your right, I didn't see the inside 

I like Serafima......I have never said anything negative about her except the way she treated Amira.....She has always been herself from day 1 until yesterday when she did that half assed show with Ginger...I am starting to think nothing is real with any of these Barca girls....

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I like Serafima......I have never said anything negative about her except the way she treated Amira.....She has always been herself from day 1 until yesterday when she did that half assed show with Ginger...I am starting to think nothing is real with any of these Barca girls....

Another roommate?  What did she do to her?

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Another roommate?  What did she do to her?

She and Amira used to be friends..They slept together, did virtually everything together....Amira moved from B4 to B1 to be close to Serafima...I think Serafima got pissed because Amira went to B3 without her...She suddenly started giving Amira the coldest of shoulders...It got to a point where Serafima would rather be with the other tenants at the other Barcelona apartments than B1...She also pulled the same shit with Karina...

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

She and Amira used to be friends..They slept together, did virtually everything together....Amira moved from B4 to B1 to be close to Serafima...I think Serafima got pissed because Amira went to B3 without her...She suddenly started giving Amira the coldest of shoulders...It got to a point where Serafima would rather be with the other tenants at the other Barcelona apartments than B1...She also pulled the same shit with Karina...

In the past almost 5 weeks now I have noticed that she doesn't seem to have many friends at all.  Ginger and Angelina are about it.  I know she was supposed to have been good friends with Mila but isn't any more. She goes to parties at the other apartments but never seems to enjoy them.  I don't know why she bothers. 

Frozen Frigid night number 110 in B-1 Master Bedroom, How long must we endure this from RLC, I think they want us to beg for a change, If so I am begging, It is time for a change in B-1 leadership Face it RLC, Sera has failed miserably. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Frozen Frigid night number 110 in B-1 Master Bedroom, How long must we endure this from RLC, I think they want us to beg for a change, If so I am begging, It is time for a change in B-1 leadership Face it RLC, Sera has failed miserably. 

I won't pretend to know the inner workings of RLC but as a successful business owner I do know you can't stay successful if you don't listen to your customers.  Our hard earned $$ are what keep RLC going. WE are the customer.  I'm sure that RLC has at least a dozen people on staff that do nothing but read the posts in this forum.  They have to know how we feel.  It can't be difficult to change out a few nonperformers from these apartments to retain subscribers and bring in new subscribers.  It makes no sense to ignore us.