B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Il y a 9 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I won't pretend to know the inner workings of RLC but as a successful business owner I do know you can't stay successful if you don't listen to your customers.  Our hard earned $$ are what keep RLC going. WE are the customer.  I'm sure that RLC has at least a dozen people on staff that do nothing but read the posts in this forum.  They have to know how we feel.  It can't be difficult to change out a few nonperformers from these apartments to retain subscribers and bring in new subscribers.  It makes no sense to ignore us.   

You would notice that when the prude & Ginger go out together, most of the time Ginger would come back earlier alone.

This might be probably the prude either "making new friends", or going out with her guy or with her friends or shopping without Ginger.

Which of these do you think likely it would be & whether RLC is taking a cut out of her activities outside the house?

These off-cam activities I am sure, adding up, outweighs how much we pay them per month 😖

Unless a whole chunk of us quit on RLC, if not they feel nothing for us.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

You would notice that when the prude & Ginger go out together, most of the time Ginger would come back earlier alone.

This might be probably the prude either "making new friends", or going out with her guy or with her friends or shopping without Ginger.

Which of these do you think likely it would be & whether RLC is taking a cut out of her activities outside the house?

These off-cam activities I am sure, adding up, outweighs how much we pay them per month 😖

Unless a whole chunk of us quit on RLC, if not they feel nothing for us.

Gut feeling, she'll be leaving soon...

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Gut feeling, she'll be leaving soon...

How soon is soon? Last time was it Noldus or someone else mentioned she was leaving soon but she is still FXXKING HERE!!!!

Pardon my language, but yea I am so tired of seeing her here in this apartment.

Go out all day, do nothing all day.

Worst of all, fakes all day.

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

We have never in almost 4 months seen Serafima's pussy be anything but FROZEN like a solid rock, she would not even begin to know what to do if her pussy ever thawed out. She would think she needs another pad to soak some of leakage or something. She will never......let me say this again, she will not even show any of voyeur's what her pussy really looks like, let alone will she please herself with a open masturbation. She will only play the silly games with her little slave girl that she has been doing since day one just click bait. I use to call her Serafailure, the name fits perfectly. Face the facts, there is not one sexual bone in all of Serafima's incredible body not one !

She has a special money making tool that only those who pay to see it in person get the pleasure of seeing it.  RLC has asked her to keep it hidden because it is made of gold and it will affect the cameras immensely!!  She's just doing what she has been told in the interest of the cameras!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I like Serafima......I have never said anything negative about her except the way she treated Amira.....She has always been herself from day 1 until yesterday when she did that half assed show with Ginger...I am starting to think nothing is real with any of these Barca girls....

It's only real when away from the cameras.  When in front of the cameras it's all fake and only for a show.

il y a 6 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It's only real when away from the cameras.  When in front of the cameras it's all fake and only for a show.

I agree with you but I will argue this does not apply to all the girls.

Some of the previous girls behaved authentically in front of the cams, for the current girls like Bea, Elvira, Gina & even Ginger I am convinced they are themselves & don't hide from the cams.

@Amy3 gave a good analysis regarding shows and voyeurism, RLC is trying to find a balance for it in the Barcelona apartments which I agree and think it is logical and business-minded.

But some girls just take it too far when it comes to hiding from the cameras and playing with the angles. It is fxxking frustrated and quite mind-boggling really.

These girls should not be staying in such apartments. They should have their own channels and their audience who will appreciate their nonsense.

Edited by SierraTM
edit

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I agree with you but I will argue this does not apply to all the girls.

Some of the previous girls behaved authentically in front of the cams, for the current girls like Bea, Elvira, Gina & even Ginger I am convinced they are themselves & don't hide from the cams.

For the shows, @Amy3

I haven't watched RLC in a long long time so I have to take your word for it.  Not following them daily leaves me with nothing more to say.

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I haven't watched RLC in a long long time so I have to take your word for it.  Not following them daily leaves me with nothing more to say.

I am sorry I did not complete my previous post before I sent.

I think you made the right choice to stay away from RLC, at least for now the girls are sub-par and the shows are even worse.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am sorry I did not complete my previous post before I sent.

I think you made the right choice to stay away from RLC, at least for now the girls are sub-par and the shows are even worse.

I also think I made the right choice and no matter what I read on this forum it will never change my mind.  I am free from the hold they had on me and I won't go back.  RLC doesn't care about their viewers and they know that there is a "new" viewer born every day!!

il y a 4 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I also think I made the right choice and no matter what I read on this forum it will never change my mind.  I am free from the hold they had on me and I won't go back.  RLC doesn't care about their viewers and they know that there is a "new" viewer born every day!!

Yes this is true and proven time and time again.

They just want their money and their views. And there are plenty of idiots who are willing to keep on paying (I am still one of them but soon will be freed 😅).

Typical US corporation.