B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Gina wishes she was half as pretty as Terri Gar!!!

I dunno. I think Gina is good looking, and with the makeup / hair artist and good camera / lighting from Hollywood, who knows. Gina is definitely one of my most favourite girls in all the apartments to watch, especially when she is in a party or something, she seems completely in her own world, full of energy and fun to watch, besides she got a great natural body. She just give me a feeling she is a very fun person and gives off positive energy to people around her. Anabel is gorgerous too in every way in my opinion and seems like a kind / patient person, and I always watch her when she is playing her violin or keyboard, so yeah them two are my most watched girls there.

1 hour ago, trulyrlc said:

I dunno. I think Gina is good looking, and with the makeup / hair artist and good camera / lighting from Hollywood, who knows. Gina is definitely one of my most favourite girls in all the apartments to watch, especially when she is in a party or something, she seems completely in her own world, full of energy and fun to watch, besides she got a great natural body. She just give me a feeling she is a very fun person and gives off positive energy to people around her. Anabel is gorgerous too in every way in my opinion and seems like a kind / patient person, and I always watch her when she is playing her violin or keyboard, so yeah them two are my most watched girls there.

I will agree with you about Anabel but not with Gina.  The only thing Gina has going for her is her body.  The only reason it appears she is fun to watch at party's is because there is always alcohol or some type of drugs involved.  IMO she does not have a pretty face and there is something about her mouth.....maybe an overbite or something.  Anabel on the other hand is gorgeous IMO and has a nice body to boot!!  Sorry but that is just how I feel about it.

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I will agree with you about Anabel but not with Gina.  The only thing Gina has going for her is her body.  The only reason it appears she is fun to watch at party's is because there is always alcohol or some type of drugs involved.  IMO she does not have a pretty face and there is something about her mouth.....maybe an overbite or something.  Anabel on the other hand is gorgeous IMO and has a nice body to boot!!  Sorry but that is just how I feel about it.

Careful-if she is around you it could turn around and "bite you in the ass" 😏 (one way test your theory) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Careful-if she is around you it could turn around and "bite you in the ass" 😏 (one way test your theory) 

Yes H1 I'm sure it could but I would prefer any of the other girls that are not in B3 or B2 and only one girl in B1 and it's not Angel.  Keep in mind I'm taking a big chance with saying that because there are many that I haven't even seen.