B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

She is really not goofy at all......she's just a drug queen and always has been!

I seen her taking weed/crack when she was in B1 but not regularly. 

Some are just infrequent users & she does not look like an addict to me.

And she sleeps early and wakes up early, tell me which addict will have such a daily routine?

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always liked these twins and didn't think they were druggies at all. Just regular party girls. But then again, I'm not an RLC subscriber so I don't know what they're up to now. I honestly don't check into the other all-girls Barc apartments much. Lingerie shows aren't my thing. But I wouldn't blame them for their antics since that seems to be the usual norm for the ladies who float endlessly through these Barc "all girls" apartments.

He meant Gina, not some of the twins

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I seen her taking weed/crack when she was in B1 but not regularly. 

Some are just infrequent users & she does not look like an addict to me.

And she sleeps early and wakes up early, tell me which addict will have such a daily routine?

Everybody is different when it comes to drug use.  When I was in college I had a buddy that constantly did drugs but you would never have known it buy how he acted or looked.  Carried Visine with him everywhere he went lol.  I might have chosen the wrong word when I used "queen", maybe head would have been better.

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

OMFG! That little rub while the sister was away was something I thought I'd never see!!!! That gives me hope I'll cum with her one day 😍❤️

Actually I allmost did! I'm a simple man 

Lia used to do that a lot when her sis was in the shower when the twins were in B1, but nothing ever materialised...