B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

At this time of night ??

Gina lived in Barca for quite a while with her bf, so she's likely to have a number of friends within scooter distance...It's not even that late in GOV terms...

Just now, dontgetnone said:

tks

Just bare in mind that apart from Gina's bates, these girls haven't done anything like this before...I know, there was a dubious event with Mia and Sher about 20 years ago, which I still believe was fake...

That's why I found it very enjoyable tonight...

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just bare in mind that apart from Gina's bates, these girls haven't done anything like this before...I know, there was a dubious event with Mia and Sher about 20 years ago, which I still believe was fake...

That's why I found it very enjoyable tonight...

That was a hell of a surprise coming out of that apartment.  I never would have expected that from them.  They are always such kindergarten kids.  I wonder what brought that on and whether they will ever do anything like it again.  When the one twin was fucking Gina with the dildo it looked like the other twin was about to sit on her face but unfortunately it didn't happen.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

That was a hell of a surprise coming out of that apartment.  I never would have expected that from them.  They are always such kindergarten kids.  I wonder what brought that on and whether they will ever do anything like it again.  When the one twin was fucking Gina with the dildo it looked like the other twin was about to sit on her face but unfortunately it didn't happen.  

I told you it was unexpected. I've been here for quite a while now and, generally, it's the totally unexpected events that are the most enjoyable...

• Like 1

It wasn't nearly as good as some of the other shows we've seen (Elvira and Adelita and Mila and Laura) especially with the crappy night cameras but it was worth watching and I hope for a better show next time.  If there is a next time

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well a lot of the guys here tolerated the other 3 tonight. You didn't see it did you?

The best part about tonight's show, is if it was a last goodbye-show. It was a preplanned show, just alittle more hardcore than their normal bodypainting. Posing and doing shows are all the twins have ever done. I understand that is what alot of people want, but if I loved these kind of preformances I would not be subscribing to RLC. It has very little to do with voyeurism. Please drop every idea you come up with that involve costumes, stop all the cam posing, and maybe start to share alittle more intimate moments. That would be more to my liking.

P.S. I'm not hating just to hate here, but trying to express my criticism.