B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

The best part about tonight's show, is if it was a last goodbye-show. It was a preplanned show, just alittle more hardcore than their normal bodypainting. Posing and doing shows are all the twins have ever done. I understand that is what alot of people want, but if I loved these kind of preformances I would not be subscribing to RLC. It has very little to do with voyeurism. Please drop every idea you come up with that involve costumes, stop all the cam posing, and maybe start to share alittle more intimate moments. That would be more to my liking.

P.S. I'm not hating just to hate here, but trying to express my criticism.

you're right, we've seen these things hundreds of times, but the thing that surprised us was who did it, I don't know if it was a farewell show or imposed by RLC, the only thing to see now, if it was a meteor was a real change, everything is always a show, there is nothing really intimate, but we have always known it

Missed a surprise show featuring the Twins & Gina whom if I remember correctly don't really do such shows.

Hopefully this is a sign for more to come, at least not just once and gone (i hope). 

Finally the figurines of B2 are not longer just on display. They can do some yummy stuffs too 😊

Curious if this are the last days of Twins and even Gina in rlc,they always repeated the same act..in final day,days one explicit event happens..was just like this in last b1 stay..when one of the twins was fingered etc by other resident girl i don't Remeber name.Hopeful are indeed the last days,

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just bare in mind that apart from Gina's bates, these girls haven't done anything like this before...I know, there was a dubious event with Mia and Sher about 20 years ago, which I still believe was fake...

That's why I found it very enjoyable tonight...

B1..last stay of twins(or one of the last stays),in one of last days(in night)they puted an similar style explicit show..was one time,one event(bet will be similar this time)..in main big bedroom,one of the twins was fingered etc by other girl resident,don't remember very well but the two twins were present and maybe two other girls.