Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

what am I missing?

Not much more than that. They are definitely not your typical couple/pairing to live on RLC. A rather mysterious duo, which is partly why they are my favorite.

• Like 2

il y a 51 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Not much more than that. They are definitely not your typical couple/pairing to live on RLC. A rather mysterious duo, which is partly why they are my favorite.

Thanks!  I must admit my favourite apartments are also the ones where unexpected things happen - Eva, Jane and Asia at the moment.

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Thanks!  I must admit my favourite apartments are also the ones where unexpected things happen - Eva, Jane and Asia at the moment.

I would love if Sam and Eva got to meet and hang out with Dick and Jane in their apartment. The only two open couples on RLC; so much anticipation and potential there for memorable moments. I just hope it won't turn out like their visit to Masha Sasha and Dasha's place.

Sam and Eva do have unexpected moments from time to time and it will add to the excitement whenever watching but admittedly the primary reason why I like this apartment is because of Eva. A lot of times I just find myself awestruck at how gorgeous she is. I used to watch VHTV also and in my personal opinion Eva is the most attractive woman between both RLC and VHTV. Plus I love her attitude, her soft spoken nature, the fact that she's artistic (I'm artistic as well), and I love that she's sexually open minded but still natural enough not to put on shows for the camera like you see in lot of other apartments. Watching her grow from this timid shy girl in the beginning to this maturing more confident girl has been great. Deciphering their relationship has been both fun and frustrating. I do wish this apartment was more active but I've learned to take the good with the bad. I do think the lack of activity in this place comes from a shift in their relationship.

Having said all that, Asia and Hakeem's place will become hugely popular over time, quite possibly the most popular apartment ever on RLC depending on how long they stay on RLC. While I don't find Asia nearly as attractive, their relationship is equally as interesting as Eva and Sam's and the fact that they both speak English is going to get a lot of people to tune automatically. Plus the fact that Hakeem fucks different girls like Sam and is more scandalous about it... that apartment literally has everything going for it right now.

• Like 3

There is at least one positive word for them' even if there is some tension they not ignore it or ignore each other they talk about it and they talk about every thing openly

That is my feeling  

• Like 1

it is 1o'clock in piter

Eva sleeps in the bedroom ... alone

Sam sleeps in the kitchen...alone

why did it happen?

wats up?

Game over?

After her Moscow trip in April it was better

since the thursday adventure and the “2 days holiday” it is very bad

it makes me sad

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

it is 1o'clock in piter

Eva sleeps in the bedroom ... alone

Sam sleeps in the kitchen...alone

why did it happen?

wats up?

Game over?

After her Moscow trip in April it was better

since the thursday adventure and the “2 days holiday” it is very bad

it makes me sad

Relax, don't be sad  😪 many times they sleeping that way. It's indicate on nothing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

There is at least one positive word for them' even if there is some tension they not ignore it or ignore each other they talk about it and they talk about every thing openly

That is my feeling  

I think Eva is not satisfied with her life,but they are married and

its the business with RLC that the two are still together

I think the relationship between sam and eva is very much at risk

I hope the two find a solution

I like to watch the room

I do not like relationship stress

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I think Eva is not satisfied with her life,but they are married and

its the business with RLC that the two are still together

I think the relationship between sam and eva is very much at risk

I hope the two find a solution

I like to watch the room

I do not like relationship stress

I repeat relax 

You guys are wrong about them. They have sex with each other and other people. The reason for them sleeping separately is because they keep different schedules.   They are always over each other and they sex with each other every day

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JAHJAHAMAN said:

You guys are wrong about them. They have sex with each other and other people. The reason for them sleeping separately is because they keep different schedules.   They are always over each other and they sex with each other every day

A fair assessment I'd say. Makes perfect sense and there's no great rift evident between them that I can see.