Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Samanta should invite the guy that fucked the absolute shit out of her. One of, if not the best performers VH has ever seen.

I was wondering because Billy seemed a little sad after that guy left the apartment when he was done with samanta Haha 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I was wondering because Billy seemed a little sad after that guy left the apartment when he was done with samanta Haha 

Seeing they left the project so soon after that, I have no doubts that they broke up. It was only a matter of time before she was going to start fucking other guys. Half the time Billy could never keep an erection and when it could he had to jerk himself off for 5 minutes. Whether she broke up with him after that guy fucked her brains out or he broke up with her after he found out, it's anybody's guess.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The rent of the other apartment ended.. so they left and put new tenants working with the old tenants.. same style

It always funny watching camstars trying to have real sex. They really overcompensate for it. 😁