Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm getting really sick and tired of Stella and Stephan. I'm getting tired of Stephan getting to fuck all these girls, including Sonia, meanwhile Stella doesn't do shit with any other guys. And I primarily will only watch when Samanta is present but why does she even show up if she doesn't do shit except with other girls? These group sessions are getting pretty annoying and stale.

Did anyone fuck Sonia in this orgy 

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

She seems to be pretty altered in their movements 

bandicam 2019-03-28 22-40-44-419.jpg

@Kingbanks do you think it could be the same kind of drink she had in the other day??? her facial expressions and hands are quite weird 

Probably she is worse than darcie she cant stop moving and this orgy right now did any guy fuck her it just seems like she has something to do like walk around then smoke 

Il y a 1 heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

I'm getting really sick and tired of Stella and Stephan. I'm getting tired of Stephan getting to fuck all these girls, including Sonia, meanwhile Stella doesn't do shit with any other guys. And I primarily will only watch when Samanta is present but why does she even show up if she doesn't do shit except with other girls? These group sessions are getting pretty annoying and stale.

Whole heartedly agree. That’s not good for swinging in the lifestyle. All fair in love and war as they say. 

Il y a 1 heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

Whole heartedly agree. That’s not good for swinging in the lifestyle. All fair in love and war as they say. 

I remember punching out a guy who cracked the shits and started pushing me at a swinging club because I started fucking his wife. This was just after he had his dick in my girlfriend at the time. Knocked him out with one punch and they got banned for life lol 😂 

• Like 1