B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think Laura went to sleep in Loraines room so as not to break up the party in her and Milas room.  Then when Bea had enough she went to Loraine's room for the same reason.  To not break up the party.  Now everybody wants sleep so Loraine is taking Lauras side of her bed with Mila.  I think this is all just for convenience for tonight only.  This coming from a really sick fucker who don't even know where my own bed is right now. 

What party? Do you saw a party?because I didn’t. 

Just now, JohnTheod said:

What party? Do you saw a party?because I didn’t. 

Party, get together, whatever you want to call it.  6 girls in 1 bed with booze could be considered a half ass party but fuck it, I'm going back to sleep

26 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

But all the Loraines belongings are allready in that room.

Sorry I got it all wrong, I thought it was Lorraine that slept in Beas room, Mila and Lorriane was chatting, they know each other from last year when they were staying in b4 the same time. Might be why.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the problem and that is why it will never happen!  When I got banned from RLC, I sent them an email about bringing girls back over and over again along with a lot of other things that I saw as a problem with how they handled their business.  Needless to say I got banned before the sub I was on expired.  I new then and there that unless some serious changes happened that I read about in this forum that they had seen the last penny from me.  Now I read where Loraine is back, another serious mistake by RLC in my opinion.

There is a new girl that shares a room with Elvira, forgive me but I can't seem to remember her name at the moment.  Anywho, I read where she sounds like a peach and that is what new girls bring to the table.  Not the same old repeats over and over again.  Therefore, it's just not worth the money to me no matter who or how it's broken down.

There is a few that I like to see again while there are others where one time is enough for me.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Party, get together, whatever you want to call it.  6 girls in 1 bed with booze could be considered a half ass party but fuck it, I'm going back to sleep

Sorry but what they did wasn’t a party. 

Anyway goodnight. 

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sorry I got it all wrong, I thought it was Lorraine that slept in Beas room, Mila and Lorriane was chatting, they know each other from last year when they were staying in b4 the same time. Might be why.

My only question is how  Bea went to sleep in a girl’s room which she doesn’t know? Looks odd to me..but anyway. 

Il y a 3 heures, Mauri a dit :

party for Mila because leave?

Il y a 3 heures, Noldus a dit :

Yep

Sad to know that Mila is leaving but it is clear over the past 2-3 weeks she lost interest in this project...

Hope she gets a better gig elsewhere and perhaps maybe find a more "mainstream job" 😅

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Trust me, that doesn't work either. None of these sites give a rats ass what anyone here thinks. Everyone here could quit and they wouldn't blink an eye. RLC is just an ad or a re-direct away from their next victim and they will continue to do whatever they want to regardless what anyone on CamCaps thinks. They have no loyalty to us. These sites don't give a fuck about us at all. They live in the mansion while we stand in the cold and tend the fields.

Yep these sites will just continue to do what they do best & people will just sign up and regret.

There are almost no management on the ground (or just simply lazy) & girls who should have be kicked months ago are still here.

But like what you said, there are still many out there who will pay RLC for such content.

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Sad to know that Mila is leaving but it is clear over the past 2-3 weeks she lost interest in this project...

Hope she gets a better gig elsewhere and perhaps maybe find a more "mainstream job" 😅

I was thinking the same thing, for a girl who is leaving she doesn’t look sad, more relieved I would say. After all this time she got tired and she was looking forward the day that she would leave. I’m sure that if she wanted to stay more time  RLC would let her stay. 

Anyway I have a feeling that she is not going to leave from the city. 

Nevertheless it is sad that she is going to leave and I admit that I wanted Mila  to stay more.