B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

Mornin gents.  Not a good mornin by a long shot. Yesterday afternoon I started doing some coughing but didn't pay a lot of attention to it because it wasn't too bad.  In the past 17 hours it has gone from a minor cough to a really deep burning  cough and my whole body aches.  Never seen something come on so bad so fast.

Needless to say I'm not going to work today 

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Mornin gents.  Not a good mornin by a long shot. Yesterday afternoon I started doing some coughing but didn't pay a lot of attention to it because it wasn't too bad.  In the past 17 hours it has gone from a minor cough to a really deep burning  cough and my whole body aches.  Never seen something come on so bad so fast.

Needless to say I'm not going to work today 

Good morning, I’m sorry  to hear that, I wish you a good recovery!

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Just forget it then.  I'm too dam sick for guessing games

To be honest I don’t know either. But judging  from her outdoor activities she probably will have some fun with “clients”😉

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

bonjour john ,non jai un gros probleme pour lire les messages ,encore une fois toutes mes excuses

bonjour pajero. Merci pour votre réponse. Je vous ai seulement demandé comment pouvez-vous voir Mila hors caméra. Pouvez-vous m'envoyer un message à ma boîte de réception? ou email?

5 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

I don't mind watching Mila for six more months, but watching Bea...that will be a good reason to cancel my subscription.

Personally, I can't see how people aren't tired of all the current cast of girls.....but that's just me.