B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

17 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I was thinking the same thing, for a girl who is leaving she doesn’t look sad, more relieved I would say. After all this time she got tired and she was looking forward the day that she would leave. I’m sure that if she wanted to stay more time  RLC would let her stay. 

Anyway I have a feeling that she is not going to leave from the city. 

Nevertheless it is sad that she is going to leave and I admit that I wanted Mila  to stay more. 

I've been so sick for the past 5 days that I've totally lost touch with what's going on.  I'm still sick as hell but I woke up 25 minutes ago and can't go back to sleep right now.  Do we really know that Mila is leaving and do we know when?  I'm not really sure how I feel about her leaving right now.  I'm too sick to give it a lot of thought.  Mila is a beautiful girl with an infectious smile and a body that should be continued on the next girl but she's a very tough girl to figure out. In my month and a half here I've seen her happy as a tick on a hound's back bouncing around her room and jumping on the bed.  I've seen her be great with the other girls and after seeing that one night of kissing and playing and pussy licking with Laura a few weeks ago and reading you guys accounts of her with Elvira and others I know she loves sex with other girls.  I've seen a number of occasions where she has tried to initiate something with one or more girls but for one reason (LAIMA) or another (BEA) things got derailed.  I want that Mila to stay.   I'v also seen the other side of Mila that is very different.  Sad, moody, reclusive.  Tired all the time.  Going out by herself for 4, 6, 8 hours or more and coming home for some sleep and then back out the next day.  I know a lot of you gents make sly references to her being out "satisfying her clients"  but without a shred of evidence I'm not even going to respond to that.    She's just different and you never know from one day to the next which Mila you'll see.  

If she's leaving I wish her the very best of luck with whatever path she chooses to travel from here.  With that I'm going to try to go back to sleep now.  This one paragraph post has taken me nearly 90 minutes to type and I'm wiped out.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've been so sick for the past 5 days that I've totally lost touch with what's going on.  I'm still sick as hell but I woke up 25 minutes ago and can't go back to sleep right now.  Do we really know that Mila is leaving and do we know when? 

Wish you good recovery
Mila will leave B4 this weekend - do I think 😉 She has started her packing and her 90 days (usual Visa limit) is tomorrow

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I've been so sick for the past 5 days that I've totally lost touch with what's going on.  I'm still sick as hell but I woke up 25 minutes ago and can't go back to sleep right now.  Do we really know that Mila is leaving and do we know when?  I'm not really sure how I feel about her leaving right now.  I'm too sick to give it a lot of thought.  Mila is a beautiful girl with an infectious smile and a body that should be continued on the next girl but she's a very tough girl to figure out. In my month and a half here I've seen her happy as a tick on a hound's back bouncing around her room and jumping on the bed.  I've seen her be great with the other girls and after seeing that one night of kissing and playing and pussy licking with Laura a few weeks ago and reading you guys accounts of her with Elvira and others I know she loves sex with other girls.  I've seen a number of occasions where she has tried to initiate something with one or more girls but for one reason (LAIMA) or another (BEA) things got derailed.  I want that Mila to stay.   I'v also seen the other side of Mila that is very different.  Sad, moody, reclusive.  Tired all the time.  Going out by herself for 4, 6, 8 hours or more and coming home for some sleep and then back out the next day.  I know a lot of you gents make sly references to her being out "satisfying her clients"  but without a shred of evidence I'm not even going to respond to that.    She's just different and you never know from one day to the next which Mila you'll see.  

If she's leaving I wish her the very best of luck with whatever path she chooses to travel from here.  With that I'm going to try to go back to sleep now.  This one paragraph post has taken me nearly 90 minutes to type and I'm wiped out.  

She has her suitcase out of the closet if you watch carefully, but.....i don't know...the same thing Elvira did and then she put it back again. Noldus who usually is well informed said that she is going to leave so i will have to beleive him. As i said, i really wanted her to stay but watching her the past weeks it was obvious  that she has lost her interest, and i think she wanted to leave. It is true that she was spending more time outside than inside, probably because she was going to the gym or Spa or she wanted to spend more time with her friends outside of the apartment. Regarding her other night activities nobody is sure what she is doing, the whole story came up when that guy showed up in her bedroom one night. When she was in a good mood the whole B4 was shining, and when she wasn't, nothing happened there. I will always remember her shows with Elvira...there were unforgettable. I was hoping only to see her one more time with Elvira or Adelita before she leaves, but that never happenend unfortunately. 

I will miss her beautiful face and her smile.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wish you good recovery
Mila will leave B4 this weekend - do I think 😉 She has started her packing and her 90 days (usual Visa limit) is tomorrow

Then how Elvira is staying more than 90 days or even Sera who is allready more than 100 days?

il y a 22 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Wish you good recovery

Thanks Noldus for confirming, hopefully the bad people who will harm the girls with such info will stay away.

Since we are on this, & someone also asked in the B1 thread earlier, when is the prude from B1 leaving?

She has been rotting B1 for 110++ days & it isn't funny anymore.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Thanks Noldus for confirming, hopefully the bad people who will harm the girls with such info will stay away.

Since we are on this, & someone also asked in the B1 thread earlier, when is the prude from B1 leaving?

She has been rotting B1 for 110++ days & it isn't funny anymore.

That is what i can't understand...how can she stay over 110 days since her visa has a 90 days limit?

33 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Mila is happy and jumping around in her bedroom, i've never seen a girl who is going to leave so huppy.😉

maybe it's worth it, every once in a while remembering this, these girls aren't on vacation, as RLC says, but they're working, so surely she's happy she's finished her job

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

maybe it's worth it, every once in a while remembering this, these girls aren't on vacation, as RLC says, but they're working, so surely she's happy she's finished her job

They are sleeping as much as they want, drinking,eating, laughing, hang out with other girls and many times they are doing nothing. And all this to beautiful city of Barcelona.And they get paid for this! It looks like vacations to me. The only limitation is that they are been watched 24/7. On the other side you maybe right...the girls are looking that only as a job. 

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

Then how Elvira is staying more than 90 days or even Sera who is allready more than 100 days?

There are different visas and some of the girls live in the city or in other Schengen areas.
It is up to the RLC if they get extended their stay over 1 month, some want to stay longer but get rejected and someone will go home before.
That's life

• Like 1