B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

Il y a 5 heures, Noldus a dit :

Just checked it on replay 😉 not bad after 4 months - maybe she goes for a new month now 😉  

Of course, for RLC they want her to go on forever & count the cash. 

For me, maybe I am the minority, I want her to get the fxxk out & a new girl to come in & maybe she has the potential to be a new superstar.

This prude will never be a superstar, unless you are into her category (clickbait, tease, fakebate, hide her puss from u, naked in bed but u see nothing).

Four months of rubbish & u have the cheek to say one more new month.

• Like 1

I agree, I am super annoy with Sera, all the time she intentionally blocking the view whenever she is on the sofa or in bed. Having said that she is not half as bad as Kamila in her early days, at least she is not hiding when changing clothes and in the shower. There are many moments when she glance at the cam during shower with a very displease expression afterwards. There are also genuine moments when she is horny cause usually her private part is pretty close, when she is real horny I can see it is open up and swollen during the split second when she failed to block the view completely.

I wish she give up the fight and just let us have our fun while she can have hers without the stress of constantly making sure we can't get a good view. Rlc need to relocate or put more cam in the sitting room, and an extra cam in her bed room from a different angle but she probably get so stress out and turn white hair if rlc do that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Of course, for RLC they want her to go on forever & count the cash. 

For me, maybe I am the minority, I want her to get the fxxk out & a new girl to come in & maybe she has the potential to be a new superstar.

This prude will never be a superstar, unless you are into her category (clickbait, tease, fakebate, hide her puss from u, naked in bed but u see nothing).

Four months of rubbish & u have the cheek to say one more new month.

Yeah, but she is the only one I watch in that apartmetn, the other two masturbate all the time but I don't find them attractive to watch at all, if they get someone to replace her she better be pretty or there will be another apartment that I never watch. Out of all three girls in vacation apartments, the one with gina mia and lia is the best but never seen them masturbate 😞 , the other one with many girls currently none of them I find attractive. Hope they witll  bring back my favourite girls besides gina mia and lia, such as perhaps adri, monica, sophie etc. hot , naked and masturbate regularly without hiding.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

it always seems to me a bit strange that a girl like Angelina, does transcendental meditation, have her god on the bedside table with a candle and then spend her days masturbating in front of a camera, I really don't understand

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it always seems to me a bit strange that a girl like Angelina, does transcendental meditation, have her god on the bedside table with a candle and then spend her days masturbating in front of a camera, I really don't understand

Guess you still haven't learned that as a man, you can never understand a woman 

hey sera one more time you take a wrong position during your short naked time on bed for be sure we can't see your pussy, what a bad girl you are

just see you in the small preview thumbnail make me nervous

I don't care whether Sera shows her pussy at all but watching her being totally disrespectful to Ginger and Angelina is very painful. Whatever she looks at on her phone cannot be sooo important that she cannot spare any time to make eye contact or any other human response to her two 'friends' both of whom are sweet friendly girls.

I know phones are important to all young women but her devotion that requires her to look at it at least every 20 seconds is beyond anything that could be called normal. She deserves zero friendship and zero interest from anyone she ever comes into contact with. She shows nothing but contempt for anyone. I hope she leaves very soon and never returns not because she is asexual and simply because she is a very unpleasant woman.

• Like 6