B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I don't care whether Sera shows her pussy at all but watching her being totally disrespectful to Ginger and Angelina is very painful. Whatever she looks at on her phone cannot be sooo important that she cannot spare any time to make eye contact or any other human response to her two 'friends' both of whom are sweet friendly girls.

I know phones are important to all young women but her devotion that requires her to look at it at least every 20 seconds is beyond anything that could be called normal. She deserves zero friendship and zero interest from anyone she ever comes into contact with. She shows nothing but contempt for anyone. I hope she leaves very soon and never returns not because she is asexual and simply because she is a very unpleasant woman.

well said, she is already in my shitlist with daisy, I watch angelina and not this dead fish in this corner

Guest Peeker Seeker

Sad now, pretty blonde girl Serafima panties. why ? other girls no panties ? no understand this girl. is leader yes ? no act like leader. act like big chicken I see.

12 minutes ago, van the man said:

I don't care whether Sera shows her pussy at all but watching her being totally disrespectful to Ginger and Angelina is very painful. Whatever she looks at on her phone cannot be sooo important that she cannot spare any time to make eye contact or any other human response to her two 'friends' both of whom are sweet friendly girls.

I know phones are important to all young women but her devotion that requires her to look at it at least every 20 seconds is beyond anything that could be called normal. She deserves zero friendship and zero interest from anyone she ever comes into contact with. She shows nothing but contempt for anyone. I hope she leaves very soon and never returns not because she is asexual and simply because she is a very unpleasant woman.

Sera runs the show inside the apt and outside the apt.  These women are here to get men off........end of story!

Serafima thinks her shit don't stink. She has thought she is better than the other girls and she feels like she needs not to bow down to their level in her mind. This is and has always been my biggest issue with Sera, she reminds so much of the failed and now Kamila.

4 minutes ago, BigBoyVoy said:

Sad now, pretty blonde girl Serafima panties. why ? other girls no panties ? no understand this girl. is leader yes ? no act like leader. act like big chicken I see.

Because, God forbid,  she couldn't possibly have a massage like that without them...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

and you continue taking pleasure with her?

Sure I do, She is very good looking woman with a near perfect body. You have to understand you don't always get what you want in this world.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Sure I do, She is very good looking woman with a near perfect body. You have to understand you don't always get what you want in this world.

ok she have nice body but she is a very frustrating to watch because it's easy to see most of the time she play with us