B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

Il y a 1 heure, happyone a dit :

She finally gets to go on a vacation get the fxxk out (for good I hope)

Either she realises she is not for RLC or somehow RLC wakes up & decided to sideline her.

I am all for her to stay on if she stop treating us like fools, do nothing sexual alone or on her bed and hide herself from the cams. 

She won't change so she needs to go. Hopefully her imminent exit will really happen.

Il y a 18 heures, trulyrlc a dit :

Yeah, but she is the only one I watch in that apartmetn, the other two masturbate all the time but I don't find them attractive to watch at all, if they get someone to replace her she better be pretty or there will be another apartment that I never watch. Out of all three girls in vacation apartments, the one with gina mia and lia is the best but never seen them masturbate 😞 , the other one with many girls currently none of them I find attractive. Hope they witll  bring back my favourite girls besides gina mia and lia, such as perhaps adri, monica, sophie etc. hot , naked and masturbate regularly without hiding.

Sorry for the late reply but yes, I do hope for that too!

Just one thing, Gina does bate but not too regularly. The Twins are just figurines on display in B2.

Il y a 11 heures, van the man a dit :

I don't care whether Sera shows her pussy at all but watching her being totally disrespectful to Ginger and Angelina is very painful. Whatever she looks at on her phone cannot be sooo important that she cannot spare any time to make eye contact or any other human response to her two 'friends' both of whom are sweet friendly girls.

I know phones are important to all young women but her devotion that requires her to look at it at least every 20 seconds is beyond anything that could be called normal. She deserves zero friendship and zero interest from anyone she ever comes into contact with. She shows nothing but contempt for anyone. I hope she leaves very soon and never returns not because she is asexual and simply because she is a very unpleasant woman.

I don't know any insider news, so just by looking at the replay of her talking at the balcony & later in the LR (overheard slightly by Angelina maybe), she was upset after the phone call so maybe this explains her nonchalance towards them. And she did not sleep much either. But in case you are feeling some pity for her, fxxking don't because she don't give a fxxk about you too. She needs to go if she isn't pleasing anyone else other than herself.