Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Camming if anyone is interested.

image.png.c9fee85026684cd0785645ba2150ebf3.png

the view and video quality is much much better on CB, I have no reason the renew on VH personaly, if I watch VH 10 mn per day it's already very good

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s all good. Yes, I agree the view is much better on CB. They make fun shows that aren’t totally about extending the token take. Frequently poor Zack doesn’t make it to the goal. Can’t blame him for that. They look like they are having fun and that’s what matters most. Me personally I don’t pay for a sub. I can follow along with the storyline just by looking at the preview pictures. That’s enough for me. I hope they don’t ever decide to smudge the previews, but I wouldn’t blame them if they did. I’ve turned a new leaf and I just want to be happy for a change. ❤️

personaly I have lost all my interest for VH  because with all the problems there is on this site with the bad cameras positions the bad light and video quality, VH need upgrade the level if they want stay in the voyeur competition

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

An alternative or is it over? 

it's over  for me for be a pay member, I will continue check the site  for see if there is an evolution or not on the points I said before, for the moment I take more pleasure on chaturbate and it's free

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can certainly dig that. Me too! I don’t need to see the live feed on VHTV. It’s the story that matters to me anymore. It is a hard habit to break that’s for sure. I like CB too, but I’m rather picky about what kinds of camstars I watch. Zack and Kitty do a pretty good show and they seem to be getting better

❤❤❤

• Like 1

On 07.05.2019 at 23:12, Amy3 said:

Camming, если кому-то интересно.

image.png.c9fee85026684cd0785645ba2150ebf3.png

Хорошая девочка!!) Вдвоем мы бы могли устроить очень хорошее Шоу...) Ммм сучка !!)

• Like 1