B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

Can anyone tell what is the purpose of the two new girls on the 2nd floor ? I think they a space fillers is all. They sure don't appear to belong in the theme that has made the House on the Hill famous. It seems that RLC has no choice but just take anyone to fill space in their Barcelona Vacation project. Once in while they find someone that is worth asking back. Once again it looks like to me the robbed the convent in Kiev when they found these two squatters on the 2nd floor.

Image result for nuns

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 7:22 AM, Thestarider said:

Does anyone know what the deal is with these two newbies on the 2nd floor of the big house ? so far they have been quite boring and seem to be friends I guess.

20 hours ago, happyone said:

I am going to go out on a limb, but--after last night's party and the long conversations these two were having --plus the fact that Ariela (the blond) seems really cam shy and I don't

think she is ready to come out of the closet yet on cam---they probably will not be here for very long.  Olya, on the other hand, was showing some promise in relaxing -despite all the 

giggling these girls do together. 

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Can anyone tell what is the purpose of the two new girls on the 2nd floor ? I think they a space fillers is all. They sure don't appear to belong in the theme that has made the House on the Hill famous. It seems that RLC has no choice but just take anyone to fill space in their Barcelona Vacation project. Once in while they find someone that is worth asking back. Once again it looks like to me the robbed the convent in Kiev when they found these two squatters on the 2nd floor.

I guess you didn't get the answer yet--I must not have fallen high enough off the limb  😏

Someone else help him out and try and answer this. 😐

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Beatrice is packing

It won’t be good news if Elly is the replacement. We got enough dead weight in there already. This just in Olya and Ariela have finally ventured out of their room today

• Like 1