B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

I think Bea should be leaving today, up early and on the phone.

IMO she has the best room in the house & she did use it to good effective. I can nv forget Mila's 1st stay in this same room.

Hopefully the new girl will be a pretty girl too (like Kelly 😍).

After last night Loraine's show i am thinking that she came to B4 rather late...she should be here during Mila's stay...we would have seen some great shows between them since they were friends....or even better RLC should put her next to Mila instead of Laura.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, JohnTheod a dit :

After last night Loraine's show i am thinking that she came to B4 rather late...she should be here during Mila's stay...we would have seen some great shows between them since they were friends....or even better RLC should put her next to Mila instead of Laura.

Is okay, Blair is here although different apartment. And Mike can always sneak a feel each time they come over lol, likely nv going to happen but maybe queen Blair might allow her man to have a little fun someday.

I don't think Loraine is into girls so maybe Mila won't get much.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Is okay, Blair is here although different apartment. And Mike can always sneak a feel each time they come over lol, likely nv going to happen but maybe queen Blair might allow her man to have a little fun someday.

I don't think Loraine is into girls so maybe Mila won't get much.

When Loraine is with a friend like Blair she is behaving differently...that's why i think she could be the same with Mila...but we will never know.

And don't forget....we are talking about Mila....not just every one. Even Laura which was clearly not into girls did a show with her.

22 hours ago, SierraTM said:

But that fxxking Loraine. I really don't understand how RLC can be that dumb to bring back a girl who is almost just a carbon-copy of the damned Daisy formerly of B1.

THIS GIRL THINKS SHE HAS SOME SPECIAL BODY THAT ONLY CAN BE SEEN BY SOME MEMBERS WHO MAYBE PAID FOR A SECRET MEMBERSHIP WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO VIEW THE NON-CAM TOILET.

WHY THE FXXK YOU KEEP A GIRL WHO CHANGES AWAY FROM CAMERAS PAID FOR BY YOUR VIEWERS?

Just give her a private room ffs.

Damn, I need to get a membership like that!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Beatrice left B4 after 94 days

Goodbye Bea, take care and have fun with Sera in your new home

She is going to live with Sera? Is this true? 

Now I get it.....happy April the first!!😁

"Blair and Loriane set up a show. In the end, Blair persuaded Loriane to use her dildo correctly and not just fake. Loriane use Blair's dildo." You're right Noldus, surely Loraine had never seen a dildo and certainly didn't know how use it 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2