B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Loveable Luscious Lickable Lustful Legs Loraine

A Very Bright Shining Star

Image result for bright star in the night sky

How so? she just showed up in the LR with a cup of tea and a bowl of grapes...dressed like she is going out for a walk.  While everyone else in in lingerie drinking Jim bean and Pepsi.  What a fucking mood killer. 

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How so? she just showed up in the LR with a cup of tea and a bowl of grapes...dressed like she is going out for a walk.  While everyone else in in lingerie drinking Jim bean and Pepsi.  What a fucking mood killer. 

Opinions vary, too me there is not a one of those girls in that room can even hold  a candlestick for The Most Luscious One with super long firm legs. You can have the lesbian friends and the stripper, and the two young guns in the twin room, and Disastrous Diane and I will keep my eyes on the most sultry sexy Loraine.

There have been several references to Olya and Ariela being lesbians here since they arrived. Based on what, exactly? I can't see it myself and have seen no evidence. Plus it looks like Olya is talking to a bloke here...

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary, too me there is not a one of those girls in that room can even hold  a candlestick for The Most Luscious One with super long firm legs. You can have the lesbian friends and the stripper, and the two young guns in the twin room, and Disastrous Diane and I will keep my eyes on the most sultry sexy Loraine.

The whole "lesbian" ruse is up with her face timing with her BF BTW