B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you say so Fagen.  other than hearing the music I don't see where hearing "dah dah" or "nyit nyit" would be that interesting.

You even managed to turn that into a negative thing... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why the urgency for sound all of a sudden on the outside cameras??  are you all going to get to hear something special?  is RLC planning a big fashion party at the "House of the Rising Sun"?  tune in next week to find out!!

For those who don't know yet I'm baacccckkkkkk.😁  Thanks to Harley and the rest who have welcomed me back and were so kind as to point out how stupid I was for not going to the hospital sooner.  Point taken.  I've still got a lot of catching up to do but I just wanted to say here that I for one am glad to see the pool cameras working good and to hear they have sound now.  One thing I have been looking forward to since I joined RLC and this forum should begin soon.  I hope.  That is nude sunbathing and all girl pool parties at B4.  There are some fine girls in the Barcelona apartments and most (not all) seem to like showing off their bodies.  I'd love to see frequent visits by B1 girls at the pool.  NOT the B3 girls dragging their guys with them and not the stupid childish girls from B2.  I think they would spoil anything good from happening.  I hope it's a voyeur friendly summer around that pool. 

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Ordinary look not beauty, not ugly.

I haven't seen her yet but looking forward to it.  She doesn't have to be a raving beauty as long as she is open to sharing what she has with us.  Time will tell.  We have 2 new girls in Mila's old room and now Pam in Bea's former room.  I haven't had a chance to observe any of them yet so I'll hold my first impressions until they show me what they have to offer not only in body but in willingness to fit into the roles they signed up for.  I've read a number of posts about Lorraine since I've been back and some are good and some not so good.  I hope she figures out she lives in B4 and not B3.  So far she doesn't seem to want to spend time with anyone but Blair.  B1 is starting to show signs of new life since Sera left and Kelly came on board.  I'm hoping these 3 new girls in B4 can help out there as well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Is Pam  sick  or something? 16 hours only and she’s been in bed for 15.5 of them.

Jet lag maybe?  I'd like to see her get up as well.  I haven't even gotten a look at her yet.

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Is Pam  sick  or something? 16 hours only and she’s been in bed for 15.5 of them.

Most of the girls in this apartment do nothing why should she be any different just a total waste of time

the whole lot .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She reminds me a bit of Amina, havent seen her nude yet so will have to keep an eye when she showers.

I just hope she knows which direction to face in the shower.  

• Like 2