B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK B2 is back up.  No idea why it went UM in the first place.  No sign of Kylie and Rus

from what one poster said after it came back from being UM, it sounds like Jaya might have left the project and Kylie and Rus went over there to see her off.......at least that's my thoughts on it anyway.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Kylie and Rus are in b3 with Mike Blair and Loraine 🙂

i bet if you check replay, Kylie and Rus didn't get back to B3 until B2 had already come back on line.  Meaning that they left B2 when Jaya left B2 or they went over there to see Jaya off and once they did they went back to B3.........it's just a hunch but I bet I'm right.

Hello! Mila et Bea nous manquent déjà...Quand je vois les remplaçantes Olya et Ariela, c'est très loin de ce que nous avons connu en niveau 2 dans la maison. Par contre, j'aime bien Pam. Elle me paraît bien, (gentille, douce et aimable...et assez jolie) pour son début. Mon avis.

Hello! Mila and Bea miss us already ... When I see the substitutes Olya and Ariela, it is very far from what we knew in level 2 in the house. By cons, I like Pam. She looks good to me, (kind, sweet and kind ... and pretty enough) for her debut. My opinion.

2 hours ago, winnlove said:

Hello! Mila et Bea nous manquent déjà...Quand je vois les remplaçantes Olya et Ariela, c'est très loin de ce que nous avons connu en niveau 2 dans la maison. Par contre, j'aime bien Pam. Elle me paraît bien, (gentille, douce et aimable...et assez jolie) pour son début. Mon avis.

Hello! Mila and Bea miss us already ... When I see the substitutes Olya and Ariela, it is very far from what we knew in level 2 in the house. By cons, I like Pam. She looks good to me, (kind, sweet and kind ... and pretty enough) for her debut. My opinion.

Mila yes...i miss her...Bea....hell no!

• Like 1