B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If it was going to make a difference whether RLC signed you up or not would you tell the truth?  

The problem is when the truth comes out, RLC does nothing to fix the problem.

If I get a job by lying on the application and then can't do the job after I'm hired, chances are I'm not going to keep the job.

But with RLC, they still keep their job. :dodgy:

13 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

If I get a job by lying on the application and then can't do the job after I'm hired, chances are I'm not going to keep the job.

Exactly and these girls aren't stupid.  They know that and they know they have virtually nothing to lose.  The only ones who lose are us which is the point I was trying poorly to make. 

21 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

btw don't apply for a job with RLC cuz I'll snitch on you.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We get what we pay for, the added bates and lesbian shows is a bonus.

Do we really?  I don't remember anything in the RLC advertisement about 90% of what we actually see.  Certainly not the fake shows and girls that hide their bodies when they shower.  I don't remember agreeing to watching dumb card games and body painting at stupid school girl parties.  Nope, I must have missed that language and that definition of Real Life.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

If they bate on their own its fine, not every girl wants to do lesbian stuff.

Amen!

Not every girl has to do lesbian-shows! I don't even like these obvious shows. But I love when a girl will share with us a nice little bate!

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Do we really?  I don't remember anything in the RLC advertisement about 90% of what we actually see.  Certainly not the fake shows and girls that hide their bodies when they shower.  I don't remember agreeing to watching dumb card games and body painting at stupid school girl parties.  Nope, I must have missed that language and that definition of Real Life.  

Yes, as I've always said, the bodypaintings and similare shows are a mock of the viewers!

il y a 26 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Hey, @Thestarider! You need to come up with one of your rhyming nicknames, like you always do, and apply one on Kelly. This girl is simply amazing!

I think she is really pretty but to be amazing, I feel she needs to do more.

Some of you guys are saying her bf is holding her back but that won't be an issue if RLC steps in & sort that out.

After all, she is working for RLC.

Unless, RLC is grooming another girl to take orders from.