B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Kelly wrote something on the bathroom mirror, I can make out the bottom "without freedom" she writes very well in English, she is very well educated as she writes in cursive which a lot kids today in US cant do !!!!

on the mirror she wrote:

no love without freedom

Is she trying to tell her bf something??? 

from what you say that Kelly wrote, it seems like a nice phrase, but I think nobody keeps her chained in this apartment, I don't understand what it means if she doesn't want to do anything for her boyfriend, she can always leave with our regret

• Upvote 1

anyway, sorry but I still don't understand, if many say that Kelly is blocked by her boyfriend, seeing her now, but what is he blocking her for? it's a legs open in front of a camera

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Another one with great potential wrecked by a boy friend at home.  Way to go RLC you fucked up again.  Next the prick will turn up and throw on a pout for a week like so many before.

I do not see where she has been wrecked by him at all--and you are just speculating that he will show up ---you are just upsetting yourself 😏

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

from what you say that Kelly wrote, it seems like a nice phrase, but I think nobody keeps her chained in this apartment, I don't understand what it means if she doesn't want to do anything for her boyfriend, she can always leave with our regret

She wrote no love without freedom----maybe it was a message to her bf---let me have some freedom to do what I want--a liitle personal space---or our love cannot continue--

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

She wrote no love without freedom----maybe it was a message to her bf---let me have some freedom to do what I want--a liitle personal space---or our love cannot continue--

In other words--

I like and enjoy what I am doing right now--so leave me the fuck alone for awhile :dodgy:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

In other words--

I like and enjoy what I am doing right now--so leave me the fuck alone for awhile :dodgy:

I'm not young and I don't know what young people think now, but to see your girlfriend doing these things, if not planned before, would make anyone of any age nervous.

• Upvote 1