B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

Just now, happyone said:

That is not even the comparison  he made--only comparing actions of writing on a mirror. 😏

They both had boyfriend issues...Candy even had her's visit.  She was shit when she was there first time all because of a boyfriend.  Since Kelly has been hearing from hers, she has all but shut down. 

Just now, maxfactor said:

They both had boyfriend issues...Candy even had her's visit.  She was shit when she was there first time all because of a boyfriend.  Since Kelly has been hearing from hers, she has all but shut down. 

As far as Kelly is concerned, I have visuals that indicate otherwise. 

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Seriously you are comparing Candy to Kelly as an argument against boyfriend issues?

I compared them for the reasons as to why they were scrabling on the mirror, I said nothing about boyfriend issues!

Of course we all saw that Candy was in a dysfunctional relationship, Candy was a pretty stubborn and uncooperative person herself, so it was what it was. But Kelly's boyfriend doesn't bother me, they talk quite alot on the phone, but I haven't seen any arguments, or how he is holding her back, she is very open in the bathroom and bates on cam, all I want, and if he wants to come visit, fine!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, happyone said:

I do not see where she has been wrecked by him at all--and you are just speculating that he will show up ---you are just upsetting yourself 😏

There could be a number of things on Kelly's mind when she wrote that on the mirror.  Problems with her boyfriend not trusting her.  Doubting her own faithfulness to him when she knows she wants Ginger. Any number of things or nothing at all.  Just words to this song. About a minute or so into the song

Il y a 7 heures, happyone a dit :

on the mirror she wrote:

no love without freedom

Is she trying to tell her bf something??? 

Maybe both, to her audience and of cos to her bf.

It it pretty obvious now she is the hottest girl in Barcelona but right now, not one of the best performing ones.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed with what I am seeing from her for the past 3 days.

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

It it pretty obvious now she is the hottest girl in Barcelona but right now, not one of the best performing ones.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed with what I am seeing from her for the past 3 days.

I'm not going to write Kelly off yet.   I don't know if I agree that she is the hottest girl in Barcelona right now but she's up their on the leader board.   Everybody has issues to deal with and I'm sure Kelly will be fine given a little time.  The one thing I hope she doesn't do is crawl into a shell and try to deal with whatever is bothering her on her own.  If it's a bf problem or a guilt problem she's got good friends she cal talk to.  

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Again! She was humming on a song, it was no message for anyone!

And I really don't see where her boyfriend is holding her back. She does everything, except pretending to be lesbian. To me, she is both the hottest, and the best preforming.

• Like 1