B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think she is really pretty but to be amazing, I feel she needs to do more.

Some of you guys are saying her bf is holding her back but that won't be an issue if RLC steps in & sort that out.

After all, she is working for RLC.

Unless, RLC is grooming another girl to take orders from.

Hey don't encourage the guy.  He's liable to come up with something like kick-ass, killer, kind hearted and very kissable Kelly. 

I think other than her first night here, she hasn't been really sleeping well on that bed in the big bedroom just like the previous tenant.

Seems that both girls have their minds elsewhere all the time & really really love their iPhones.

I'd like to meet Kelly's boyfriend, allow his girlfriend to show up naked and masturbate in front of the cameras and get angry if she touches another girl, for feint, I think she would need medical help

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Do we really?  I don't remember anything in the RLC advertisement about 90% of what we actually see.  Certainly not the fake shows and girls that hide their bodies when they shower.  I don't remember agreeing to watching dumb card games and body painting at stupid school girl parties.  Nope, I must have missed that language and that definition of Real Life.  

Real life is not putting on fake lesbian shows for the camera 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Agree, she is one of the better girls I have seen in quite some time.

Absolutely.  No RLC girl is 100% perfect but Kelly ticks so many boxes naturally she doesn't doesn't need to shoot for stardom.  It's going to find her all on it's own.  I think a perfect name for her is Kelly.  or kissable Kelly.  She doesn't need anything more than that.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Real life is not putting on fake lesbian shows for the camera 😉

I agree! Kelly has really done everything I want from a tenant, she is already legendary to me, but if she decided to bring her boyfriend, that would be even greater! ❤️

As I said, I don't like the fake and put on shows for the camera, and I kind of wish that Kelly wouldn't go further down that path.

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey don't encourage the guy.  He's liable to come up with something like kick-ass, killer, kind hearted and very kissable Kelly. 

That was actually some pretty good suggestions. 😉

28 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Absolutely.  No RLC girl is 100% perfect but Kelly ticks so many boxes naturally she doesn't doesn't need to shoot for stardom.  It's going to find her all on it's own.  I think a perfect name for her is Kelly.  or kissable Kelly.  She doesn't need anything more than that.  

I think it need to be something alittle bigger though.... Like

Kelly ❤️

Just now, ed2 said:

I think it need to be something alittle bigger though.... Like

Kelly ❤️

If your eyesight is poor and you need the bigger letters then go for it.  I have no problem recognizing her anywhere at any font size. 😏

• Like 1

Kelly wrote something on the bathroom mirror, I can make out the bottom "without freedom" she writes very well in English, she is very well educated as she writes in cursive which a lot kids today in US cant do !!!!

• Like 1