B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

RLC, get Kelly going or ship her out.

I am sure most subscribers here would agree that we are not paying good money to watch a girl with boy's problems.

Oh please... yes you will. Who are you even trying to kid at this point?

The past and current occupants of B1 main bedroom seem to be cursed.

One is a prude who can't treat people like people. The current one cannot live her own life on real life cam.

Both are wasting their (and our) time away.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

The past and current occupants of B1 main bedroom seem to be cursed.

One is a prude who can't treat people like people. The current one cannot live her own life on real life cam.

Both are wasting their (and our) time away.

Sera was hopeless.  I don't thinkKelly is.  She just has to decide what she wants and stick with that decision.  She can easily have Ginger if she wants her but if she's going to have guilt issues or can't play on camera or whatever then she needs to tell Ginger it isn't going to happen and leave her alone.  

Watching Kelly and Angelina on Kelly's bed right now I just had a thought so hear me out and give me your opinion.  Ever since I started following the GOV apartments I have heard that Angelina is not and has never been into girls so I just accepted that as fact.  Now I'm wondering.  Yesterday when Ginger and Kelly started playing in bed Angelina did everything possible to keep them from doing anything.  At one point she lay her head on Kelly's ass and was rubbing it nicely.  Right now she just lay her head on Kelly's belly.  What is the possibility that Angelina wants Kelly and that is confusing Kelly?  We have no idea what Angelina has been telling Kelly with these long talks she has been having with her.  Maybe she is planting a seed there.  Anything is possible.  

I just watched the 3 girls leave.  Ginger with a sweatshirt over her clothes but Angelina wearing a heavy jacket with a scarf around her neck and Kelly in the long heavy coat she has been wearing since she got there.  Girls it's in the 60's outside your door.  Didn't you get the email? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just watched the 3 girls leave.  Ginger with a sweatshirt over her clothes but Angelina wearing a heavy jacket with a scarf around her neck and Kelly in the long heavy coat she has been wearing since she got there.  Girls it's in the 60's outside your door.  Didn't you get the email? 

I'm sure where they are going it's going to be a lot colder than that 🙂