B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well if you all watch it and make them #1 cam for bateing...you'll just get more of the same.

I already moved on.  I'm not going to waste any more time watching and waiting for nothing.  If somebody posts that they are doing something from now on I will catch it on replay but otherwise I'm done.  It's too bad but such is life. 

• Like 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Ginger told her to leave...it's not Kelly...it's Ginger who is the blocker.  She did it on another day earlier this week or last as well.

Oh I agree and I have always thought that Ginger is the problem here as she only knows click bait shows since day one. 

• Like 2

All i can say is, i wouldn't want to use any of their phones,i'm sure your hand would get stuck to it,after they finger themselves they go right to their phone,or during, no hand washing or nothing. I like pussy,but not my hand getting stuck to a cell phone.   sticky-slime-reaching-for-stuck-by-the-h

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

All i can say is, i wouldn't want to use any of their phones,i'm sure your hand would get stuck to it,after they finger themselves they go right to their phone,or during, no hand washing or nothing. I like pussy,but not my hand getting stuck to a cell phone.   

I think that the phone would just slide out of your hand--unless that was some old pussy juice 😏