B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not just that but all the chemistry between the B1 girls seems spot on :biggrin:

I'll see your spot on and raise you a damn straight mate.  I posted yesterday on that.  I saw the 3 of them on the couch twice and in Ginger's bed twice yesterday and you could see both rooms lit up like a Christmas tree.  Unless I miss my guess this is not going to be a dry stagnant apartment any longer.  I'm still pulling for Kelly and Ginger to get where Ginger and Sera never did but all in good time.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll see your spot on and raise you a damn straight mate.  I posted yesterday on that.  I saw the 3 of them on the couch twice and in Ginger's bed twice yesterday and you could see both rooms lit up like a Christmas tree.  Unless I miss my guess this is not going to be a dry stagnant apartment any longer.  I'm still pulling for Kelly and Ginger to get where Ginger and Sera never did but all in good time.  

No way going nowhere

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It is still early days but I am a little worried Kelly might be bored of what she is doing at RLC...

Maybe she hasn't met the rest yet.

she has only been there a few days hasn't she?  i'm sure she has already met everybody from all Barcelona apts.  they all hang out together outside the apts anyway, unless they are like Angel and have photoshoots every day........at least that is how it was with her on her first stay in B2.