R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

After one month with the all new and improved Moscow Penthouse w/ Kristy and Her friends the ANGELS

3 stars out of 5

See the source image

Kristy and Mara = Grand Slam Home Runs

Alana =  Double       On again off again could be so much more, but has yet to let loose of her inhibitions completely. Has trouble showing her true sexuality, and after 3 years of Kamo we don't need or want anymore tent campers.

Rosalie= Single        One night to remember most of time the ultra conservative, and shows her inexperience with men and her own sexuality, gets dressed to go to bed.

Might consider bringing the 4th Angel around and give her a shot to hit a grand slam.

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After one month with the all new and improved Moscow Penthouse w/ Kristy and Her friends the ANGELS

3 stars out of 5

See the source image

Kristy and Mara = Grand Slam Home Runs

Alana =  Double       On again off again could be so much more, but has yet to let loose of her inhibitions completely. Has trouble showing her true sexuality, and after 3 years of Kamo we don't need or want anymore tent campers.

Rosalie= Single        One night to remember most of time the ultra conservative, and shows her inexperience with men and her own sexuality, gets dressed to go to bed.

Might consider bringing the 4th Angel around and give her a shot to hit a grand slam.

Kristy and Mara runs this place of course, agree.

Alana and Rosalie are not that pretty, therefore insecure, and young. They haven't got any kind of grip of the boys.

I think they are not here to deliver action, but only as Kristy's girl buddys. So the expectations are too high in my mind.

When the girls are by them selves, you see the true function when no sex.

I have seen Alana before be quite the young woman, not only alone, but with a couple different guys at the parties they use to have.  She has made the choices in which we see, and if she wants to play those games then she will never become anything more than just Kristy's friend. or she can choose to stand on her own two feet, that is her choice.

They are all good friends yes and went to college together. 

Rosalie on the other hand has always been nothing more than a tag a long, I have very little expectation from a young girl who dresses to go to bed and does succumb to her natural desires at that age. 

There is another ANGEL that is very fine young lady and quite lovely, she would have been a much better choice for the couch room than the immature Rosalie

57 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have seen Alana before be quite the young woman, not only alone, but with a couple different guys at the parties they use to have.  She has made the choices in which we see, and if she wants to play those games then she will never become anything more than just Kristy's friend. or she can choose to stand on her own two feet, that is her choice.

They are all good friends yes and went to college together. 

Rosalie on the other hand has always been nothing more than a tag a long, I have very little expectation from a young girl who dresses to go to bed and does succumb to her natural desires at that age. 

There is another ANGEL that is very fine young lady and quite lovely, she would have been a much better choice for the couch room than the immature Rosalie

No wonder Star that we kind of think the same. Our logos match rather nicely. LOL

Personaly i rate this house..3 outa 5,mainly and foresmost because of Mara and boyfriend and Kristy and boyfriend.This two residents(sinse Kristy changed)are everything i expect from an rlc house(roommates,singles,couples house etc),they do plenty of their personal life's in cams,they don't hide or try to mount tend to do things etc.Dont mind if they are two,three,four nights out because i know then they will arrive and give me as viewer plenty of entertaining moments.Now Rosa and Alana if house was just them(Thank God it isn't hehe)i would rate house maybe 1,5 or 2 outa 5,in this two i don't see enought changes Regard the two ex residents,lots of showers,Rosa does a lot of things outside..it's like watching the two Ks all over again but with less atractive looks,this two seem to watch some Barca houses..the few times they are with dudes they do endless teases in kitchen..then hour s later..bed time with dudes and nothing.Basicaly house it's saved specialy by Mara,and with the important help of Kristy.House could  be a lot more than it is(that already is an improvement from past)if one of the two girls(Rosa or Alana)was replaced by another Angel that did things in house like M&K do.Would say like this Regard prestation..to 0 to 10 i give Mara an solid 8,Kristy 7,8,Rosa 3,Alana 4.All around..house its better.

Would love to see Angel katya as an resident.She could be(based on what i seen from her)as "big" as Mara.She also gorgeous so that's nice also.That livingroom spot seems to be empty a lot..so maybe she could take that spot.

• Like 1

Guys, give our two "students" Alana + Rosa a real chance, let´s accompany them during their studies... Both are not shy, they have proven Rosa with a solid BJ and Alana with the kitchen guy+BR. His low performance is not her fault. Now they have to spend time outside for acquisition of the right guy. Means not everybody is ready to be under 24/7 cams....

The summer will be long, so give them some time for development 😉

• Like 4

You have to remember Rosa doesnt have her own room so no privacy if she was with a guy. But we saw her that one night sucking a guy in Kristys room so imagine if she had her own room. I dont think she is inexperienced with men.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spielo said:

Guys, give our two "students" Alana + Rosa a real chance, let´s accompany them during their studies... Both are not shy, they have proven Rosa with a solid BJ and Alana with the kitchen guy+BR. His low performance is not her fault. Now they have to spend time outside for acquisition of the right guy. Means not everybody is ready to be under 24/7 cams....

The summer will be long, so give them some time for development 😉

The problem for me is the routines both decided to have when they recieve dudes visits..its hours of tease in kitchen..that they use and abuse the corner of it,that view it's bad..Alana have an bedroom but only use in end of night after tease end..making turns to stay an little in house with dudes..then leave and return again.This two are doing more an Barca type thing..if this is Rosa and Alana thing then maybe others Angels could do better,as i sayed katya is wonderful.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The problem for me is the routines both decided to have when they recieve dudes visits..its hours of tease in kitchen..that they use and abuse the corner of it,that view it's bad..Alana have an bedroom but only use in end of night after tease end..making turns to stay an little in house with dudes..then leave and return again.This two are doing more an Barca type thing..if this is Rosa and Alana thing then maybe others Angels could do better,as i sayed katya is wonderful.

About Katya. Seem to remember her rather hot with a guy, topless and an unfinished hand job, but she refused to have sex on cam. That would explain why she's not here, she doesn't want this life style. (Hope I'm correct, that it was her). To live with cams is kind of a big deal. And it's not us who picks the girls, it's Kristy (and RLC approved) I think.