R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

While the adults are away the little school girls will play house. LOL last night was a really lame. Alana and Rosalie need to grow up a lot. God I thought I was back in high school again watching some of this crap that happened last night. "ANGELS"  I think it is about time to earn your wings.

Seriously how lame it was last night!?This is absolutely true..the shorter dude(that was teasing with Alana)had the plants wet in crouch zone(night cam put it in evidence lol),tease tease and nothing more,the blankets are back to house..some complain about Mara and Kristy and their boyfriends but near this ones..they act a lot more real,almost felt like I was watching one of those Barca teases(tease,,then one of the couples leaved..then more tease..and of course mostly in kitchen) to an point i just stoped watching and gonna watch others houses.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seriously how lame it was last night!?This is absolutely true..the shorter dude(that was teasing with Alana)had the plants wet in crouch zone(night cam put it in evidence lol),tease tease and nothing more,the blankets are back to house..some complain about Mara and Kristy and their boyfriends but near this ones..they act a lot more real,almost felt like I was watching one of those Barca teases(tease,,then one of the couples leaved..then more tease..and of course mostly in kitchen) to an point i just stoped watching and gonna watch others houses.

Yeah, at some point it was clear that nothing was gonna to happen this night. However, I think there is still hope for both of the girls. 

Rosalie fights her shyness. From week to week, she's a little more free in front of the camera. Not yet where one can really speak of full participation, but certainly more life than we have seen from Kamila to the end. I'm a little disappointed in Alana. She doesn't make a shy impression but holding back a lot. This night it was obviously the wrong guy, but there were already other situations in which she really showed interest, but didn't really go through. 

Still, I think there's hope for both girls and maybe a little more patience will pay off. After all, with these two it's already an improvement on what we saw last year from Kamila & Co. They would have spent the night on watching TV and not even have someone visited them in the apartment. We should not forget that. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, at some point it was clear that nothing was gonna to happen this night. However, I think there is still hope for both of the girls. 

Rosalie fights her shyness. From week to week, she's a little more free in front of the camera. Not yet where one can really speak of full participation, but certainly more life than we have seen from Kamila to the end. I'm a little disappointed in Alana. She doesn't make a shy impression but holding back a lot. This night it was obviously the wrong guy, but there were already other situations in which she really showed interest, but didn't really go through. 

Still, I think there's hope for both girls and maybe a little more patience will pay off. After all, with these two it's already an improvement on what we saw last year from Kamila & Co. They would have spent the night on watching TV and not even have someone visited them in the apartment. We should not forget that. 

Maybe they need other more grown up dudes and not this kids,the girls took bath,got dressed..My bet..they gone take the kids home because they don't have legal age to have driving license.😁.

So there is a shower in the restroom one of the guys took one the guy with Alana. It's one thing not showing the toilet but if that shower is going to get used at least they should have installed a camera in there.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Was surprised to see Rosa naked in livingroom sofa for some time,then putting cream.Was not expecting it but was an nice surprise.

yes i agree 

by the way, you are wrong about her because she was all this week end in R1 😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Was surprised to see Rosa naked in livingroom sofa for some time,then putting cream.Was not expecting it but was an nice surprise.

And she has a great body ---very nice to watch--she can be very seductive in the bath also 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1