Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I thought the head is on top not at her bum...

Ignore me,totally saw that wrong😥😥 To add insult to injury I thought I was looking at Ruta.What a dumbass😥😥I'll try harder in future☺

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ignore me,totally saw that wrong😥😥 To add insult to injury I thought I was looking at Ruta.What a dumbass😥😥I'll try harder in future☺

Hi Dave, don't try harder, we like you the way you are, clueless!    KIDDING!!! we do like you the way you are though

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave, don't try harder, we like you the way you are, clueless!    KIDDING!!! we do like you the way you are though

Hi Ash,Humbled ,embarrassed Dave here,This is probably not the first time I have F***** up and it won't be the last either.I have a gob on me but this shuts me up big time.When Jabs pointed out to me that I had the tattoo upside down that was bad enough but then noticed it wasn't that Ruta person that finished it for me.Ash you are pretty much right about clueless this is my Achilles Heel I.T.I am just waiting for my English friend to spot this,he won't be so understanding.However as the Lord said "you giveth and receive,not that I am religious or anything.Thanks for your kind words though.OH Gawd I feel so stupid.Rob please be gentle.TTFN Ash.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,Humbled ,embarrassed Dave here,This is probably not the first time I have F***** up and it won't be the last either.I have a gob on me but this shuts me up big time.When Jabs pointed out to me that I had the tattoo upside down that was bad enough but then noticed it wasn't that Ruta person that finished it for me.Ash you are pretty much right about clueless this is my Achilles Heel I.T.I am just waiting for my English friend to spot this,he won't be so understanding.However as the Lord said "you giveth and receive,not that I am religious or anything.Thanks for your kind words though.OH Gawd I feel so stupid.Rob please be gentle.TTFN Ash.

Ah ha yeah I have spotted it but am to much of a gentleman to call you a clueless Scot lol. Oh fuck I've gone and done it now lol. Is that the archiles heel on both fucking feet then 😁😁😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Ah ha yeah I have spotted it but am to much of a gentleman to call you a clueless Scot lol. Oh fuck I've gone and done it now lol. Is that the archiles heel on both fucking feet then 😁😁😁

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah both feet,so you can fuck off twice.It's not hurting as much as it could have though.Check out your pathetic attempt at spelling Achilles😀😀