Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would hazard a guess to say she is off to visit her friend today. Girl friend that is.😺

The cloud will probably drop her off and then return.

Nailed it.....😺

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What a magic trick because our Princess seems to disappear as soon as I rushed over to see her, but thanks for the heads up anyway Aussie

Sorry mate, you have to be quicker than that. hehehe

• Like 2

Strewth esanders9863....Even Sicknote Aussie is faster of the mark than you today, and he's got intravenous drips hanging out of him, a nurse wearing stockings and suspenders looking after him, and he was using a bedpan at the time...You have got to liven your act up mate. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strewth esanders9863....Even Sicknote Aussie is faster of the mark than you today, and he's got intravenous drips hanging out of him, a nurse wearing stockings and suspenders looking after him, and he was using a bedpan at the time...You have got to liven your act up mate. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OMG, I'm pissing myself laughing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

What a magic trick because our Princess seems to disappear as soon as I rushed over to see her, but thanks for the heads up anyway Aussie

Good news, Paul is home!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, I'm pissing myself laughing.

Fuck me cobber !! You went into hospital to get yourself fixed, and the bastards have sent you home incontinent......😹😹😹😹😹

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Chance would be a fine thing!

• Like 1