Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Or at least big end first. 

I was thinking of the other end of his anatomy (head), using the empty (you can't waste Scotch) bottle to try and knock some sense into him, note I did say try

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I was thinking of the other end of his anatomy (head), using the empty (you can't waste Scotch) bottle to try and knock some sense into him, note I did say try

I knew what you were getting at mate, my thought was to down the scotch and then recycle the bottle in different manner. :biggrin:    Don't think sense can be knocked into him. 

• Like 1

I am watching Paul and our Princess receiving a food delivery and correct me is it almost 2 a.m. where they are, I know it's probably impossible for me to get any deliveries that early in the morning.... Never Say Never maybe I will try it one day and who knows I probably will get a delivery that early in the morning

Guys, I have changed my mind about the situation. Thanks to reading your comments for some time now and witnessing it myself (I work 6 days a week so I have very little time to watch except when I catch it on replay) I agree that Leora either needs to change it up, or there will be subscribers who will back away from her, and I'm one of them. At this point, I'm in the camp of they need to shit or get off the pot. Leora and Paul should make a decision whether to stay and please the fans or go and have a real life outside of RLC. That being said, how will we ever get back the mojo that was L and P? That whole scenario played out well over the years it seems. We watched her grow and enjoyed it. But can that scenario ever be duplicated? I'm not sure it can without being manufactured. The L and P apartment thing may be something that occurs once in a lifetime, or at least, once in our lifetimes.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Guys, I have changed my mind about the situation. Thanks to reading your comments for some time now and witnessing it myself (I work 6 days a week so I have very little time to watch except when I catch it on replay) I agree that Leora either needs to change it up, or there will be subscribers who will back away from her, and I'm one of them. At this point, I'm in the camp of they need to shit or get off the pot. Leora and Paul should make a decision whether to stay and please the fans or go and have a real life outside of RLC. That being said, how will we ever get back the mojo that was L and P? That whole scenario played out well over the years it seems. We watched her grow and enjoyed it. But can that scenario ever be duplicated? I'm not sure it can without being manufactured. The L and P apartment thing may be something that occurs once in a lifetime, or at least, once in our lifetimes.

Have to agree with you jugghead. Although I'm new here, I have been watching Leora for a few years and it's really disappointing what has happened to this apartment. I believe Leora is the whole heart of RLC and without this apartment working as it used to, the whole business of RLC will suffer. I believe it is up to RLC to get Paul out of there for a few hours every day, so Leora can return to being the happy, playful, spontaneous and fun person she used to be. It's RLC's business.  It's up to them to make it work properly or the subscribers will leave.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Because there are only so many ways of stroking yourself, fingering your pussy and arse, bating in a bath or bed or going into the GR. It was when she had complete freedom of movement for 12 hours per day going to be difficult to maintain interest, let alone now, when she has to fit it in around wonderboy's schedule, and that is why it seems so choreographed and false.

There is no doubt that she and him are aware of all our comments, she at least reads CC every day, her vanity would not allow her to miss it ( that is not a criticism of her vanity,which I have always found appealing). He is different, inasmuch as he doesn't care one way or another.....If he can prevent us getting constant pleasure then he is happy, it feeds his ego.

Personally I still think she is a gorgeous creature, but I have got to the stage where I compare watching her repetitive shows to working in a chocolate factory.......For the first few weeks you eat as many as you like, then it starts to taper off, and after a year or so you don't bother eating them anymore.

Until she reinvents herself to stimulate more interest I will not be paying out £35 monthly to boost RLC's coffers. She should wake up from her apathy, take a good look at the baggage she is carrying and explain to him that he is fucking up a good thing....With his help she has to my mind snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. I thought she had more intelligence.....apparently not. 😼

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Because there are only so many ways of stroking yourself, fingering your pussy and arse, bating in a bath or bed or going into the GR. It was when she had complete freedom of movement for 12 hours per day going to be difficult to maintain interest, let alone now, when she has to fit it in around wonderboy's schedule, and that is why it seems so choreographed and false.

There is no doubt that she and him are aware of all our comments, she at least reads CC every day, her vanity would not allow her to miss it ( that is not a criticism of her vanity,which I have always found appealing). He is different, inasmuch as he doesn't care one way or another.....If he can prevent us getting constant pleasure then he is happy, it feeds his ego.

Personally I still think she is a gorgeous creature, but I have got to the stage where I compare watching her repetitive shows to working in a chocolate factory.......For the first few weeks you eat as many as you like, then it starts to taper off, and after a year or so you don't bother eating them anymore.

Until she reinvents herself to stimulate more interest I will not be paying out £35 monthly to boost RLC's coffers. She should wake up from her apathy, take a good look at the baggage she is carrying and explain to him that he is fucking up a good thing....With his help she has to my mind snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. I thought she had more intelligence.....apparently not. 😼

Good points.  

She has reinvented herself using toys.  The next reinvention was using the back door. After that, the next step should be banging Paul in odd places (on the table, different positions, etc). But that won't happen because he has no libido.   I suppose the true next step in the 'evolution' might be Leora bringing home Mandigo while Paul plays video games at the local arcade.

• Like 6