Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have the feeling that there is no power struggle between Him and Her....She is the power......The power struggle is between Him and Us, and I think he like to demonstrate occasionally that her can piss us of whenever he likes. 😸And that's Power.

jimbo, I think you may have something there, but this power he's so interested in proving he's got over us could come back to haunt him one day when it backfires.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Twice in a row Paul said he can not do .. I'm not sure if it was to go to the room .. But I think that was it

Are you sure, it was not to go back to work ???     😃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, I think you may have something there, but this power he's so interested in proving he's got over us could come back to haunt him one day when it backfires.

The detonators are already primed my friend. 🙀

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Watching her play with him sitting there is strangely not satisfying 

It's like playing with your girlfriend/wife and her dad is sitting there on the laptop. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's like playing with your girlfriend/wife and her dad is sitting there on the laptop. 

That's why I always too a bottle of Scotch with me, while I know Paul doesn't drink (not that we know of) I could think of a few things the bottle could be used for

• Like 1

Just now, Newark52 said:

That's why I always too a bottle of Scotch with me, while I know Paul doesn't drink (not that we know of) I could think of a few things the bottle could be used for

Sliding it up his rectum? That's my thought anyways. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1