Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Going on what you've just said, you don't want to know what horror went through my mind just now concerning Paul losing weight, I really must get some help, unless I'm beyond help

Well we know he would never do it that way, that's something I would not want to see.

And yes you need help but so do I mate. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Going on what you've just said, you don't want to know what horror went through my mind just now concerning Paul losing weight, I really must get some help, unless I'm beyond help

Actually I should have said I'm off to exercise myself now. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I wish there was some way to convince her to stand up and take a bow

She might not take a bow but there's a lot of us saluting her and not with our hands. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I believe if there was any song our Princess would dedicate to us from her heart, will be this song....

Starship – Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now Lyrics

from album: No Protection (1987)
Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true.
Standing here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you.
Let em say we're crazy
I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand
Baby
Don't ever look back.
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart.
And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
I'm so glad I found you
I'm not gonna lose you
Whatever it takes I will stay here with you.
Take it to the good times
See it through the bad times
Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do.
Let them say we're crazy
What do they know?
Put your arms around me
Baby don't ever let go.
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart.
Standing strong forever
And if this world runs out of lovers,
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us ...

Ooh
All that I need is you
all that I ever need.
And all that I want to do ...
Is hold you forever
Ever and ever!

Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
. . .
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us.

. . .
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us.............
  • Upvote 1

I have a friendly suggestion Little One, Today so far has been very pleasurable for everyone involved, including I believe yourself. Why don't we ALL try anew to try to understand the needs of each other, and to co-exist with each other the best we can.

You are an intelligent woman, and I know you to be a good natured, kind and friendly person most of the time, but like all of us sometimes we get angry and say and do spiteful things that perhaps we will regret later.....

I will sincerely apologies to you for what you have perceived to be disrespectful and cruel remarks, born out of frustration and anger.

I realize and respect that you do always try your best, even though from OUR point of view you are restrained and constrained by your man...perhaps you think we are wrong, we won't know will we.

From a personal point of view, whatever I may have said or done, or whatever you THINK ( big difference)  I may have said and done, was never deliberately  said or done to hurt you, although I appreciate it probably did.

So as far as I am concerned, whatever has happened in the past stays in the past, and as from today we start afresh...

Be well. 😸

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have a friendly suggestion Little One, Today so far has been very pleasurable for everyone involved, including I believe yourself. Why don't we ALL try anew to try to understand the needs of each other, and to co-exist with each other the best we can.

You are an intelligent woman, and I know you to be a good natured, kind and friendly person most of the time, but like all of us sometimes we get angry and say and do spiteful things that perhaps we will regret later.....

I will sincerely apologies to you for what you have perceived to be disrespectful and cruel remarks, born out of frustration and anger.

I realize and respect that you do always try your best, even though from OUR point of view you are restrained and constrained by your man...perhaps you think we are wrong, we won't know will we.

From a personal point of view, whatever I may have said or done, or whatever you THINK ( big difference)  I may have said and done, was never deliberately  said or done to hurt you, although I appreciate it probably did.

So as far as I am concerned, whatever has happened in the past stays in the past, and as from today we start afresh...

Be well. 😸

Hella apology mate.