Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

On 4/11/2019 at 3:55 AM, esanders9863 said:

Oh it was so great to be able to leave work early to catch the finishing Ecstasy of our Princess in the shower

Although it undoubtedly was an occasion of particular and quite appealing interest, it still left curiosities as to what has become of the black and white little friends of someone, and as to what may have been any reason for any decision to not choose any company of either recently and for quite while now, and in particular the white little friend since it was noticed that a pink even littler friend had been acquired. It had seemed certain that more enjoyment and satisfaction was received when playing with either of the other two, and that when the white little friend was played with, it seemed to be obliging and stay where put for awhile for the most part when and where desired while other activities were achieved, and either seemed quite significantly more appealing and interesting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

You need help, seriously you do need help, on saying that I think I do as well

I would say we all could be candidates for the "nut house". But Pepe would think I was biased toward the squirrel.   ☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

FORGIVE ME FOR POSTING THIS.

But Leora loves animals it's for her.

Now this wonderful mare Winks is the greatest horse of all time won her 33 races in a row. Just think about that 33 races. Never be equalled or the record beat.

Her retirement after this race is well earned. I was lucky to see her win at Flemington. ( home of the Melbourne Cup)

Enjoy because the world won't see her like again. An Amazing horse and the world couldn't find another horse that could beat this Aussie horse.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I will state that although it has seemed that most have not been at all pleased with the way it has seemed that the situation at the residence has reverted back to a way it once was in a certain sense, that most would agree that although the intriguing and attractive woman of the residence was always considered visually appealing, she has blossomed from a pretty girl on the thin side when first joining the project, to a quite attractive and well proportioned woman since then. Still, it has seemed unfortunate that she has seemed to be hindered and to not be able to be as carefree and open-minded about enjoying her life as she may choose to if the situation were perhaps otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Having just checked the current weather where they are. It being 56 F. and overcast now, and with rain in the forecast tomorrow. Would not a nice slow leisurely bike ride be a reasonable therapy for sore muscles. 

Or is it just me doing wishful thinking ??   😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Having just checked the current weather where they are. It being 56 F. and overcast now, and with rain in the forecast tomorrow. Would not a nice slow leisurely bike ride be a reasonable therapy for sore muscles. 

You and another few thousand..😸

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps so my little canine friend, if taking into consideration the situation there now and for quite awhile, it has seemed that even quite a number of times have been squandered even when opportunities have been more available such as that or something similar. The change in dynamics has seemed to disrupt the chances of observing as much in interesting occasions there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

FORGIVE ME FOR POSTING THIS.

But Leora loves animals it's for her.

Now this wonderful mare Winks is the greatest horse of all time won her 33 races in a row. Just think about that 33 races. Never be equalled or the record beat.

Her retirement after this race is well earned. I was lucky to see her win at Flemington. ( home of the Melbourne Cup)

Enjoy because the world won't see her like again. An Amazing horse and the world couldn't find another horse that could beat this Aussie horse.

An astonishing horse. There is no doubt about that and I can't imagine any British horse running on the flat at the age of 8!

As for whether she is GOAT? Well we did have a horse in England early in decade called Frankel the wonder horse. He won all 14 of his races. I don't think he went off 1-25 like Winks but was 1-10 against the joint 2nd and joint 5th ranked in the world and won by 11 lengths. Also I read about a tremendous finish by Winks whereas I have witnessed Frankel destroy a field in the first furlong although I am also sure I have seen him behind at some stage in his career! 

Of course this is only on the flat so not real horse racing 😉 LOL

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

scutus I hate to contradict I use the same weather app as she does, and it's 16C, 61F and windy, and it's forecasting snow for tomorrow with a high of 7C and -3C tomorrow night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Newark52 said:

scutus I hate to contradict I use the same weather app as she does, and it's 16C, 61F and windy, and it's forecasting snow for tomorrow with a high of 7C and -3C tomorrow night

Perhaps it will be a good time to attach a plow to the bicycle to assist in cleaning the sidewalks nearby. 🤐

• Like 1