Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps so my little canine friend, if taking into consideration the situation there now and for quite awhile, it has seemed that even quite a number of times have been squandered even when opportunities have been more available such as that or something similar. The change in dynamics has seemed to disrupt the chances of observing as much in interesting occasions there.

Nich, As much as we all love The Little One, she should realize that love and friendship is a two way street...It cannot be that we are expected to love her unconditionally, but she dismisses us as just perverts...The same with friendship, friendships are built and survive on MUTUAL respect and understanding......😸👍

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

scutus I hate to contradict I use the same weather app as she does, and it's 16C, 61F and windy, and it's forecasting snow for tomorrow with a high of 7C and -3C tomorrow night

Contradict, you may. My source is the web www.timeanddate.com/weather/Russia/  It seems weather forecasts fall into the same bucket as newscasts do. How does one get the truth from either ???☺️

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps it will be a good time to attach a plow to the bicycle to assist in cleaning the sidewalks nearby. 🤐

He is not capable of working for himself, let alone the local community 🙀

• Like 1

Wow sexy Leora in just a T-shirt hiding her sexy butt just barley.

I see your in the mood to play and that sexy butt in the air being penetrated and worked hard so your get soaking wet is just what you need. Go For it

Explode for me Total release that bedroom is waiting.

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Contradict, you may. My source is the web www.timeanddate.com/weather/Russia/  It seems weather forecasts fall into the same bucket as newscasts do. How does one get the truth from either ???☺️

I live on a narrow boat so I use three different weather apps to try and get close as possible to what the weather is really going to be like, even then sometimes it's completely wrong

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Also a perfect day to stay in and Pamper yourself and maybe even do a little dancing for the exercise that is.

Also a perfect day to reminisce with an old friend someone maybe you have not thought about or talk to in long time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1