B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes that was her.

Ever since Salma arrived I've read posts about how sexually active and how great she was at eating pussy, etc the last time she was here.  She must have been having sex with every girl in B4 at least half a dozen times a day to get that much high praise reputation in less than a week. 

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ever since Salma arrived I've read posts about how sexually active and how great she was at eating pussy, etc the last time she was here.  She must have been having sex with every girl in B4 at least half a dozen times a day to get that much high praise reputation in less than a week. 

She had a threesome with Anita and Dalia, Anita was so horny that it ran juices out of her several times when Salma fucked her with the dildo

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She had a threesome with Anita and Dalia, Anita was so horny that it ran juices out of her several times when Salma fucked her with the dildo

Anita and Dalia must have been gone before I joined.  Wish I could have seen that.  Was that the only sex Salma had?  The posts I read made it sound like much more. 

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I could be wrong but I do believe you are free to leave at any time.  Nobody is forcing you to watch this.  Nobody is forcing you to pay.  Just a thoght.

Just like i am free to stay..and coment or not..just like you are or anyone else,Just an thought also.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have to disagree with you on this one Harley.  I don't know Blair from Adam but she is super sensative where Mike is concerned.  As I understand it they have been together a long time. She did let Salma suck his balls while she was giving him a BJ but that's the furthest she has let anyone go and I personally think it was partly as a reward to Salma for the nice orgasm Salma gave her.  Blair and the whole world knows she can trust Mike completely so she's not worried about Salma getting with him on or off cam.  I'm sure giving Salma an inch with Mike did help her ratings some but Blair cares a lot more about Mike than she does about ratings. 

i respect your disagreement Don't.  I will predict this though.  from what i've been reading about Blair and Mike and especially Blair, when she first came to RLC she had no problem showing the goods as most girls in their line of work don't.  However, other than some lame massages she was involved in she didn't really do anything and from what i remember, she didn't have anything to do with the other girls sexually.  then Mike enters the picture and comes to stay with her in B4 in the big room on the second floor and Blair went out of her way to parade the girls around in front of him.  now i don't know about you but from where i'm sitting that's just wrong.  now in present time she has let another girl suck his balls and no telling what else.  their relationship won't last because they never do.  it's just a matter of time before the next step happens and things in Blairs world are going to crumble.  why would a woman that is supposed to love her man, push her man to have sexual contact with other women or let other women have sexual contact with him, voyeur site or not?  is it just a game to them because they are on a voyeur site?  game or not, voyeur site or not, it will not end well, it never does!!

you said that she is not worried about Salma getting with him on of off camera and that's fine.  however, one day if they continue on this path there will be a girl that tickles his fancy more than Blair and their relationship will end.  Blair is basically telling Mike that it is OK to do it and I personally disagree but that's how I was raised and i get the whole cultural difference thing but that's not how it's supposed to be.  you also said that she cares a lot more about Mike than she does about ratings, and i believe that statement to be totally false.  where else is a girl going to be able to laze around and show her goods and put on the lame shows such as last night for 3 months?  the answer......nowhere except for a place like RLC.  so ratings my friend are very important to most of the girls that walk through the RLC doors.  giving Salma an inch for an orgasm doesn't make sense to me.  she should have given Salma an orgasm in return or at least tried to without getting Mike involved.

what exactly were Loraine and Mike doing while all this going on with Blair and Salma?  i read something about a massage or something but did they get to finish what they were doing or were they interrupted when Blair and Salma finished?  these are the kind of questions i have when i read about these kind of shows.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i respect your disagreement Don't.  I will predict this though.  from what i've been reading about Blair and Mike and especially Blair, when she first came to RLC she had no problem showing the goods as most girls in their line of work don't.  However, other than some lame massages she was involved in she didn't really do anything and from what i remember, she didn't have anything to do with the other girls sexually.  then Mike enters the picture and comes to stay with her in B4 in the big room on the second floor and Blair went out of her way to parade the girls around in front of him.  now i don't know about you but from where i'm sitting that's just wrong.  now in present time she has let another girl suck his balls and no telling what else.  their relationship won't last because they never do.  it's just a matter of time before the next step happens and things in Blairs world are going to crumble.  why would a woman that is supposed to love her man, push her man to have sexual contact with other women or let other women have sexual contact with him, voyeur site or not?  is it just a game to them because they are on a voyeur site?  game or not, voyeur site or not, it will not end well, it never does!!

you said that she is not worried about Salma getting with him on of off camera and that's fine.  however, one day if they continue on this path there will be a girl that tickles his fancy more than Blair and their relationship will end.  Blair is basically telling Mike that it is OK to do it and I personally disagree but that's how I was raised and i get the whole cultural difference thing but that's not how it's supposed to be.  you also said that she cares a lot more about Mike than she does about ratings, and i believe that statement to be totally false.  where else is a girl going to be able to laze around and show her goods and put on the lame shows such as last night for 3 months?  the answer......nowhere except for a place like RLC.  so ratings my friend are very important to most of the girls that walk through the RLC doors.  giving Salma an inch for an orgasm doesn't make sense to me.  she should have given Salma an orgasm in return or at least tried to without getting Mike involved.

what exactly were Loraine and Mike doing while all this going on with Blair and Salma?  i read something about a massage or something but did they get to finish what they were doing or were they interrupted when Blair and Salma finished?  these are the kind of questions i have when i read about these kind of shows.

I guess time will tell Harley.  I'm no expert on these girls or RLC or any of that crap.  I make guesses the same as everybody else does but nobody knows for sure.  I'll just watch and listen and see where it goes.  If Blair loses Mike to somebody else because of the way she parades him around then she has nobody to blame but herself.  I hope the ratings are worth it.  They wouldn't be to me.

To answer your one question Lorraine was giving Mike a massage in the living room while Blair and Salma were getting it on in the bedroom.  She only massaged his arms and chest.  When she finished she went in the kitchen and then Blair and Salma came into the living room and all 3 of them massaged his back and legs.  No funny business between Lorraine and Mike.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

To answer your one question Lorraine was giving Mike a massage in the living room while Blair and Salma were getting it on in the bedroom.  She only massaged his arms and chest.  When she finished she went in the kitchen and then Blair and Salma came into the living room and all 3 of them massaged his back and legs.  No funny business between Lorraine and Mike.

so Loraine and Mike were totally done then.  the only reason i asked is because in my mind i could see Blair going to check on Loraine and Mike and possibly interrupting them.  thanks for the clarification Don't.

Cams are all fucked up again today.  Freezing, going black and spooling, taking 30-60 seconds to switch cams and several rooms out of sync again.  I see the same girl in 2 different rooms at the same time. And it's not just B4.  It's not constant either.  It may be fine for a while and then all fucked up again.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Loraine and Mike were totally done then.  the only reason i asked is because in my mind i could see Blair going to check on Loraine and Mike and possibly interrupting them.  thanks for the clarification Don't.

Nope, she never went to check up on them till they were all done.  Blair was too busy with a tongue shoved in her pussy. 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Cams are all fucked up again today.  Freezing, going black and spooling, taking 30-60 seconds to switch cams and several rooms out of sync again.  I see the same girl in 2 different rooms at the same time. And it's not just B4.  It's not constant either.  It may be fine for a while and then all fucked up again.

LOL welcome to RLC!

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Seriously though, maybe they are trying to force people to buy the replay?  RLC's servers have been overloaded for a long long time and they have never upgraded them that i'm aware of.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Seriously though, maybe they are trying to force people to buy the replay?  RLC's servers have been overloaded for a long long time and they have never upgraded them that i'm aware of.

Replay won't be any better.  If the Live Feed is Crappy the Replay will show the exact same thing.

RLC should be paying people to watch their site instead of the opposite.   :biggrin: