B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Replay won't be any better.  If the Live Feed is Crappy the Replay will show the exact same thing.

RLC should be paying people to watch their site instead of the opposite.   :biggrin:

you are right on the latter point for damn sure!  as for your first point, i wouldn't know.  so ladies and gents, is the replay as bad as the live feed?  enquiring minds want to know lol.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are right on the latter point for damn sure!  as for your first point, i wouldn't know.  so ladies and gents, is the replay as bad as the live feed?  enquiring minds want to know lol.

The way I see it is if the Live Feed is lagging and buffering the replay would have to be the same as Replay is just a recording from the live Feed.

I see Mike alone at home, he can go to sleep quietly, with a girl like Blair, going around in night clubs, he will surely have no doubts about his loyalty

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Their time must be ending(pleaseee),hopefully  we will see two new couples with zero connection to Barca craps places.

i like the way you think but you can bet your ass that isn't going to happen.  every couple in the COV apartment will have connections with the other Barca apartments.

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

i like the way you think but you can bet your ass that isn't going to happen.  every couple in the COV apartment will have connections with the other Barca apartments.

Gess you're right Harley.But it can be Barca couples but without the Barca shows,the first times of this house proved that,we had Ilona(or whatever's was her name),Jasmin,both with their boyfriends but they behaved minimal normal,diferent from Barca script shows.The problem started when some couples arrived and they had girlfriends in Barca houses..those girls started being resgular visits and with that also the crap shows started in house.So it's still possible to have Barca couples and things be fine..but knowing rlc the shows are to stay.To bad because was an interesting concept of place..couples that we would watch in vacations for some time doing their things for few months then replace by others..sadly become just anotehr show place were real life gone in good amount out the door.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:29 PM, ze81 said:

Their time must be ending(pleaseee),hopefully  we will see two new couples with zero connection to Barca craps places.

Are you an RLC convert now Ze? Have you deserted VH?z

• Upvote 1