B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Are you an RLC convert now Ze? Have you deserted VH?z

Hehe,My dear friend VH is almost dead😂,not that Rlc is perfect(far from it)but still one or other enjoyable house.Maybe in future VH will return to their good times,this cam sites are always changing.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,My dear friend VH is almost dead😂,not that Rlc is perfect(far from it)but still one or other enjoyable house.Maybe in future VH will return to their good times,this cam sites are always changing.

Yeah I no longer subscribe  but still on cc so still see your postings. I think when you have been on a long time like you or I it does tend to get a bit boring and repetitive. Take care Ze.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Gess you're right Harley.But it can be Barca couples but without the Barca shows,the first times of this house proved that,we had Ilona(or whatever's was her name),Jasmin,both with their boyfriends but they behaved minimal normal,diferent from Barca script shows.The problem started when some couples arrived and they had girlfriends in Barca houses..those girls started being resgular visits and with that also the crap shows started in house.So it's still possible to have Barca couples and things be fine..but knowing rlc the shows are to stay.To bad because was an interesting concept of place..couples that we would watch in vacations for some time doing their things for few months then replace by others..sadly become just anotehr show place were real life gone in good amount out the door.

You are right Ze, if it was previous girls of B1, B2, or B4 coming back with their partners and being a complete couple in COV apartment that would be great for the viewer.  When their friends visit and they have a dinner or they get together for chit chat, that would be good, but when they do their shows it would just ruin it for me if I was a subscriber.  It does take all the REAL out of it and it's nothing but fake to draw in more subs.  It started out well but it's become just another show apartment from what I read about it.

• Upvote 1