B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

This might be a total shot in the dark, and I might really be sticking my neck out here, but hey, I like to live life on the edge...I think there's a chance, although very slim, the girls in B3 might try out their new gear tonight...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

This might be a total shot in the dark, and I might really be sticking my neck out here, but hey, I like to live life on the edge...I think there's a chance, although very slim, the girls in B3 might try out their new gear tonight...😏

I think you are right about that 🙂

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You only want her to do girl stuff ?

That's only partially true Fagen.  It's true, I like watching the girl stuff but mainly I like Ariela and I think she gets along so great with Daniela and I just don't like Blair at all and don't want to see Ariela get involved with her.

When I see what is happening right now, at B3,god damn it...

I really thanks AmPAm & D to be here at B1...

I just want to say,at loud,girls...

I begging you,on my 2 fucking knees,stay as long as you can...

I m totally nuts about you... :heart:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

LOL ya think??

Just now, dontgetnone said:

That's only partially true Fagen.  It's true, I like watching the girl stuff but mainly I like Ariela and I think she gets along so great with Daniela and I just don't like Blair at all and don't want to see Ariela get involved with her.

How about Loraine ?