B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

I have a gut feeling that with the addition of Amalia and Chris this apartment is going to turn out just like it was when Kylie and Rus were there.  Things will start out slow while the couples get used to each other.  They will spend a lot of time in their rooms, especially when the other couple is in the livingroom.  Soon they will spend more time together but most of it will be spent sitting in the livingroom watching tv or on their phones.  They will talk and get to know each other better and then the girls will start wearing less and less around the house.  They will play charades and cards and drink a lot.  Eventually Blair and Amalia will start having fun together in the bedroom while the guys sit in the livingroom playing cards and for the most part leaving them alone.  I don't think there will be any kind of swapping or anything like that.  Based on the party the other night Chris and Amalia might be in favor of it but not Blair and especially not Mike.  What I expect to happen but really don't want to see is frequent visits and parties between B1, B3 and B4 just like when Kylie and Rus were there.  The difference is Amalia has shown that she's ok with Chris getting it on with other girls and I'm VERY sure he will try whenever he gets the chance.  Especially when they have had a lot to drink.  Amalia will also get it on with differnt girls.  She likes that as we all know.   I'm not going to go on and on here but just watch how things develop.  I just don't see a lot of good coming out of it all.  As always just my opinion. 

• Like 1

I just hope the next couple(that should arrive in next weeks)is an new couple and not related with Barca houses(yes i know is almost impossible),that way is possible to have an more normal couple doing theirs stuff(without crap scrips)and Amália&chris with theirs friends.Would had preferred two new couples without Barca scrips and girlfriends come visiting but that's was improbable.

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have a gut feeling that with the addition of Amalia and Chris this apartment is going to turn out just like it was when Kylie and Rus were there.  Things will start out slow while the couples get used to each other.  They will spend a lot of time in their rooms, especially when the other couple is in the livingroom.  Soon they will spend more time together but most of it will be spent sitting in the livingroom watching tv or on their phones.  They will talk and get to know each other better and then the girls will start wearing less and less around the house.  They will play charades and cards and drink a lot.  Eventually Blair and Amalia will start having fun together in the bedroom while the guys sit in the livingroom playing cards and for the most part leaving them alone.  I don't think there will be any kind of swapping or anything like that.  Based on the party the other night Chris and Amalia might be in favor of it but not Blair and especially not Mike.  What I expect to happen but really don't want to see is frequent visits and parties between B1, B3 and B4 just like when Kylie and Rus were there.  The difference is Amalia has shown that she's ok with Chris getting it on with other girls and I'm VERY sure he will try whenever he gets the chance.  Especially when they have had a lot to drink.  Amalia will also get it on with differnt girls.  She likes that as we all know.   I'm not going to go on and on here but just watch how things develop.  I just don't see a lot of good coming out of it all.  As always just my opinion. 

I pretty much agree with most of this Dont, but I don't see Blair getting it on with Amalia. I think she'll be mixing more with the B1 and B4 girls, now that she knows them...Whether that's in B1, B3 of B4, we'll have to wait and see...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I pretty much agree with most of this Dont, but I don't see Blair getting it on with Amalia. I think she'll be mixing more with the B1 and B4 girls, now that she knows them...Whether that's in B1, B3 of B4, we'll have to wait and see...

You could be right about Blair.  She isn't nearly as wild as Amalia.

55 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Amalia I still think you are sexy as hell.and will be watching you when I can.

Amalia could you and chris trade places on the bed please. with you on the far side of the bed its hard to see you.