B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Ariela and Lorraine now in B3.   I wonder which one Amalia is going to try to get Chris to fuck.  My guess is Ariela.

LMAO get used to it my friend, RLC has turned a new leaf.  Please welcome VHRLC!!  Ariela will be the victim for Amalia & Chris' sick show!!

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think it's going to stay fairly quiet tonight.  Amalia and Chris aren't drinking

LMAO again, Amalia and especially Chris probably aren't drinking so Chris can actually sustain a hard on for their show tonight.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO again, Amalia and especially Chris probably aren't drinking so Chris can actually sustain a hard on for their show tonight.

We shall see my friend.  We shall see

Lol all this talking about Amália,Chris fucking this or that girls,it's an place were Mickey,Blair and their brunet girlfriend are so..will be the usual shows..if anything happens is the usual crap show that have the same sexyness as an fifteen years old full of mold,stinky duck egg.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol all this talking about Amália,Chris fucking this or that girls,it's an place were Mickey,Blair and their brunet girlfriend are so..will be the usual shows..if anything happens is the usual crap show that have the same sexyness as an fifteen years old full of mold,stinky duck egg.

I could be wrong, but aren't there 2 bedrooms separated by a laundry room?  It will be Ariela Amalia & Chris in their room and it will be Blair Loraine & Mike in their room.  Wait and see if I'm right.  The other option, Ariela and Loraine leave and go back to B4 or they sleep on the couch.

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I could be wrong, but aren't there 2 bedrooms separated by a laundry room?  It will be Ariela Amalia & Chris in their room and it will be Blair Loraine & Mike in their room.  Wait and see if I'm right.  The other option, Ariela and Loraine leave and go back to B4 or they sleep on the couch.

My prediction is Blair, Amalia, Ariela and Lorraine in one room and Mike and Chris in the other.  OK maybe not. ☹️

• Like 1