B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

I hope amalia&Chis stay true to themselfs,yes she was in b1,but was plenty active and without bullcraps,so as long as they don't listen to Blair&Mickey is possible th house to finaly be good again,specialy when an second couple arrives to replace B&M.Dont remember much things with less sensuality as the Blair and her girlfriends programmed events,bates,dude hide in corner of wc thing.But three weeks are a lot of time..think we could lose A&C😣.

25 minutes ago, firewall said:

not good idea to have put amalia and bf here, I don't give her long time before start depress

they should have sent rent a dick packing but RLC is in desperate times right now and this apartment will now become an apartment geared to rent a dick fucking every girl in the Barcelona apts.  what a joke RLC has turned out to be in my opinion.  I'm just glad I'm not paying to see it!!!!

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

You mean that house will again be fun to watch,without B&M and their shows girlfriends?Hell yes,finaly.

I agree the BM place was getting boring to watch. But Last night A&C were fun to watch & at least he was willing to experiment and be with another woman( so many guys were scare to touch another girl). and Amelia for the most part was OK with it. Mike is boring, and he like it that way. That is fine with me but does not mean I have to watch it... Last nite I did watch A&C and enjoyed it...stay tuned

8 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

I agree the BM place was getting boring to watch. But Last night A&C were fun to watch & at least he was willing to experiment and be with another woman( so many guys were scare to touch another girl). and Amelia for the most part was OK with it. Mike is boring, and he like it that way. That is fine with me but does not mean I have to watch it... Last nite I did watch A&C and enjoyed it...stay tuned

It's good to have a couple like Blair and Mike don't you think.  If you want them all to be like the spectacle of Amalia and Chris, bring on RLCVHTV!!

• Like 1