B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

45 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Mila is a great and beautiful girl, and when she was in a good mood B4 was always fun to watch it. But i think one of the reasons that she became distant the last month of her stay was when  RLC put Laura next to her and moving Elvira from her own room to the double room with Adelita. I like Adelita but RLC should put her to Laima's bedroom after laima left. When this happened all the shows between Mila and Elvira which we all have enjoyed...stopped. I am wondering....WTF they were thinking in RLC by doing all this changes. The other reason was Bea.... that girl especially last month was always got in between Mila and her friends and she never let her alone to have fun with her friends...every fucking night was in Mila's bedroom. If that useless left earlier from the house i believe Mila would behave differentlly.

I can only go by what I know from the past and what I currently read now.  Sounds logical and maybe you are right and I'm sure it did look that way.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you really think so huh!  enjoy the greatness of seeing a supposed wife let her husband ogle and grab and play with other women.  Kylie will regret all this one day because it never turns out good!!

She only let him touch a little bit he never go all the way. Same for Kylie who kisses with the other girls and do all kinds of things.

Just now, Fagen said:

She only let him touch a little bit he never go all the way. Same for Kylie who kisses with the other girls and do all kinds of things.

LOL that is only what you got to see before the deliberate UM happened.  Not only that, but what does that say about the girls that let the scumbag feel them up and see them naked?  It's a joke and RLC is headed straight for VHTV land with what they are doing.  RLC is not even close to being the great site it once was.  These are only my opinions so take them for what they are worth!!

I'm outta here......enjoy your show

• Upvote 1