B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I asked a loyal CC member if he would do the before and after on replay and see what he/she came up with.  I'm sure if you did your detective work, as you also waste your money on replay, you could figure it out as well!!

I dunno what the member told you but Kelly was sleeping right before the UM, and after the UM she was still in her bed as before but talking with someone on the phone that's all, so it's safe to say her BF was never there. Also they wouldnt put it UM just because of a BF.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dunno what the member told you but Kelly was sleeping right before the UM, and after the UM she was still in her bed as before but talking with someone on the phone that's all, so it's safe to say her BF was never there. Also they wouldnt put it UM just because of a BF.

Fagen you're wasting your breath.  😒

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

LOL all I'm going to say is this.......notice her ring finger on her right hand before and after and notice her showing it off to Ginger after Ginger finally crawls her ass out of bed......end of freaking story!!

22 minutes ago, Fagen said:

These girls live on fruits, seems like the only thing they eat most of the time, rarely see them eat meat or things like that.

You're right,  fruits and veggies mostly but they do eat quite a bit of fish too.  Very little meat.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL all I'm going to say is this.......notice her ring finger on her right hand before and after and notice her showing it off to Ginger after Ginger finally crawls her ass out of bed......end of freaking story!!

Well I have a lot of pictures of her with that ring on my finger. The first thing I came across is from March 28th

• Like 1