B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Shit, B2 just arrived and Kelly and Ginger are almost naked so this is not good.  I feel another stupid party coming on.

Don't worry. 

I'm sure they will have a power failure the second anything good happens so you won't have to watch it. 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Where is it you heard that? 

I asked a loyal CC member if he would do the before and after on replay and see what he/she came up with.  I'm sure if you did your detective work, as you also waste your money on replay, you could figure it out as well!!

I find it rather ridiculous that some girls see themselves at six in the afternoon and the first thing they do is wear underwear, I think it's one of those days of collecting subscribers, I wish everyone to see a good party

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

I find it rather ridiculous that some girls see each other at six in the afternoon and the first thing they do is get intimate, I think it's one of those days of collecting subscribers, I wish everyone to see a good party

European crowd just getting home.  RLC is putting this crowd up to nothing more than subscriber baiting.  It's so obvious now that it really is stupid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I find it rather ridiculous that some girls see themselves at six in the afternoon and the first thing they do is wear underwear, I think it's one of those days of collecting subscribers, I wish everyone to see a good party

Please God just don't let B3 show up as well