B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Il y a 4 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Show's over boys :dodgy:  Same shit night after night

I am starting to see a bit of the previous B1 regime coming right back at us...

Yes two big differences between Kelly & her predecessor is that (1) she does not hide from the camera, (2) she does not go out at night atm, & IMO i think she is also prettier, but that's about it aren't it?

Over time, I am getting bored with all the no-shows & "lying around on the bed" routines and she is here for like 15 days already?

• Like 1

Just to let all colleagues on CC know that I’ve been away for too long while having major surgery but back now with clean bill of health. Still recovering but will pop in now and again to see who’s shagging who in the Barca apt’s. It’s good to be back 😊

40 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just to let all colleagues on CC know that I’ve been away for too long while having major surgery but back now with clean bill of health. Still recovering but will pop in now and again to see who’s shagging who in the Barca apt’s. It’s good to be back 😊

👍

49 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

welcome back 88!  I'm glad everything worked out alright for you and you have a clean bill of health!!

• Like 1

so, the late morning UM for B1 was for Kelly's boyfriend I hear.  i guess they will start putting the apartments UM anytime they want.  you would think being UM was actually for maintenance but that's just not the case and probably not the case most of the times.  glad you got to have some fun with your boy toy Kelly!!

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Welcome back  Happyman