B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Just now, Sexytreach said:

I thought she went out

Kelly?  If she did she got dressed and left awfully damn quick.  I never saw it.  I thought Ginger was going to go out but she didn't.  She just lay naked and spread out for Kelly who never came back.  I'll check replay though

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Kelly?  If she did she got dressed and left awfully damn quick.  I never saw it.  I thought Ginger was going to go out but she didn't.  She just lay naked and spread out for Kelly who never came back.  I'll check replay though

You're right.  She and Ginger had some "words" and Ginger went and washed her pussy and then came back and started putting lotion on and Kelly got up, went downstairs, slipped her pants and a sweatshirt on and left.  I think there's a little trouble in B1 right now.

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right.  She and Ginger had some "words" and Ginger went and washed her pussy and then came back and started putting lotion on and Kelly got up, went downstairs, slipped her pants and a sweatshirt on and left.  I think there's a little trouble in B1 right now.

I missed it, I don't think Kelly takes advise or people telling her what to do very well, her and Angelina had words once or twice but things worked themselves out so things should be fine once they cool off